Close

Likes Likes:  16
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Lyric and friend gunned down in her car by her exnigger Elgin who self batwinged afterwards

Dig this touching video she made with her nigger. The town she comes from is only 3% nigger.
    https://www.youtube.com/shorts/BAFFl99rHLM

The Springdale Police Department (SPD) is investigating a shooting near the area of 4401 South Thompson St. that left two people dead and two injured.

A release from SPD said that at around 10:50 p.m. on April 24, officers were dispatched to the area for a gunshot call.

Once on the scene, officers said they found four people with gunshot wounds.

One man was pronounced dead at the scene "with an apparent self-inflicted wound." SPD later identified him as 20-year-old Elgin Guidry.

"Mr. Guidry got into a disturbance with subjects in the car and fired a firearm into a vehicle striking all three subjects and then turned the firearm onto himself," Sgt. Matt Ray with SPD told 5NEWS.

"We believe there's a relationship between Mr. Guidry and Ms. Bewley. I don't know what that relationship is at this time. And that's still being investigated," Ray said.
    That "relationship" is called coalburning. Also known as bestiality.

https://www.5newsonline.com/article/...f-b392e8847fe0
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    So the nog shoots two other people too? I'm guessing they were her family/friends trying to back the dumb bitch up.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    The silly little mud, shark put a sick love video of herself and her buck on social media and her family did nothing about it? What the fuck is wrong with her mother and father? If a daughter of mine had done that, my wife and I would’ve been the ones in prison, for mud shark abuse!At least the buck is daid, and it ended with the Mudshark where it belongs, 6 feet under! Better off dead than with a nigger in bed!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mudshark and her pet gone, no mutants hatched.

Nice happy endings l.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    3% nigger? Doesn't matter. These little whores can find a nigger to rut with if they put what passes for their minds to it.

One nigger was pronounced dead at the scene "with an apparent self-inflicted wound." SPD later identified him as 20-year-old Elgin Guidry.

"The nigger, Mr. Guidry got into a disturbance with other niggers and a mudshark whore in the car and fired a firearm into a vehicle striking all three subjects and then turned the firearm onto himself," Sgt. Matt Ray with SPD told 5NEWS.
    At least the esteemed "Mr. Guidry" did the right thing and self-deleted.

That nigga look mighty downlow.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Elgin Guidry - Google Search.png 
Views:	8 
Size:	208.5 KB 
ID:	24862

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Curly_Bill_Well_Bye_zpsaa543fcc.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	22.0 KB 
ID:	24863
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

6. Likes Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another fine addition to the mudshark mortuary files. Then shark even had the gall to drag a couple others along for the ceremony. One future felon factory shutdown and One NU graduate made good. Winning!
    Does anyone know if the two she dragged along were humans? If it was two more Niggers well hey no great loss.
    Her parents can proudly inscribe "at least she wasn't racist" on her headstone.

8. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post