Close

Likes Likes:  5
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

The Apes Of Our Lives....

Typical. Observe the hard working humans working up a sweat while the fat, stupid, lazy niggers lounge around in the shade on their fat, jiggly fried chiggun farting asses:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlirBMc_VXM

I like to watch this crew do their work. They are really good at it. But watching this episode made me hate the worthless nigger even more, if that's even possible....

2. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    Typical. Observe the hard working humans working up a sweat while the fat, stupid, lazy niggers lounge around in the shade on their fat, jiggly fried chiggun farting asses:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlirBMc_VXM

I like to watch this crew do their work. They are really good at it. But watching this episode made me hate the worthless nigger even more, if that's even possible....
    No, it’s not possible to hate a nigger more than you already do.But nigger behavior,when it’s in your face does get your blood pressure up and it makes you think you hate them more. but it’s just a reminder of how much you hate niggersin the first place. Same thing happens to me daily. Lol!

4. Likes Tar Remover, Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    No, it’s not possible to hate a nigger more than you already do.But nigger behavior,when it’s in your face does get your blood pressure up and it makes you think you hate them more. but it’s just a reminder of how much you hate niggersin the first place. Same thing happens to me daily. Lol!
    THAT explains it! Fuck niggers! Not LITERALLY, of course....

6. Likes Niggers are Useless, Jim Crow liked this post