Close

Likes Likes:  8
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Swedish MP Louise Meijer apologizes for rapefugee importation, admits it was a mistake

Swedish politician regrets ‘refugees welcome’ policy: ‘We were fundamentally wrong on the immigration issue’

Louise Meijer, an MP for Sweden’s centrist Moderate party, apologised to voters for her previous position on open borders. She regrets “making mistakes” by “pleading for openness and refugees [being] welcome”, she says.

Meijer says she “changed her mind” over her views, in an opinion piece for Expressen this week.

“Now, instead, I am advocating an even stricter migration policy than the one I opposed at the time,” she says.
    Sweden today is a “completely different country than it was at the end of the 20th century”. Per capita, it has “received the most immigrants in the Western world” in modern times, Meijer writes.

Today, “more than a third of Sweden’s population has a foreign background. In 1987, the corresponding figure was 11 per cent.”

Meijer is her party’s leader in the Swedish Parliament’s Justice Committee, and is from the same party as prime minister Ulf Kristersson.
    Meijer says in several Swedish municipalities, more than half of the inhabitants have an immigrant background, which has caused fundamental change.

“For me, it is obvious that the large immigration to Sweden has been followed by several major problems”, Meijer writes.

“Large parts of the group of immigrants are not self-sufficient. People of foreign origin largely commit serious organised crime. The honour culture, separatism and Islamism are limiting and dangerous,” she argues.

“A high level of migration in a relatively short period naturally affects the possibility of integration. The conditions for integrating people into Swedish society are becoming more difficult as immigration increases. This leads to exclusion that is burdensome, both for the people who live in it and for society as a whole.”

“For integration to work, people who both want to move here and who already live here need to adapt to Swedish society and our values. You must work, speak Swedish and do your duty before claiming your rights. Those who do not want to adapt and integrate should not stay in Sweden. Expulsion or repatriation should then be a real alternative.”
    https://brusselssignal.eu/2024/03/sw...gration-issue/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Jim Crow, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    A Swedish politician grew a brain, will wonders never cease?
    "They is four things that can destroy the earth. Women, whiskey, money, and niggers."
    - Blood Meridian

4. Likes Whitey Ford, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Swedish politician regrets ‘refugees welcome’ policy: ‘We were fundamentally wrong on the immigration issue’

That "rape manual" is 100% ACCURATE!!

6. Likes Whitey Ford, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’m glad that the only manual I live by is the manual safety on my 1911.

8. Likes Whitey Ford, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post

Too late. Unless they plan mass deportations the country is already finished.