Close

Likes Likes:  26
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh, no. Muzzie couple leaving Canada. Islamophobia!

So sorry to see you go. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.

The couple, who are Muslim, have been victims of Islamophobia before, but they say it has only gotten worse in the past seven months. Explaining the moment they knew they had to leave, Sana recalls a November incident: “We were on the way with our young children to a Palestine protest, and an older white woman walked past us and said, ‘You are all terrorists!’ Our kids took notice and we had to explain to them that she did not know any better, and we were simply protesting for human rights, [which] is something they should take pride in.”
    I'm sure they can find a better place to squat their asses. I'm sure they'd be much happier in Iran or Nigeria.

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/tired-of-c...145126098.html
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh noes, the asslifter was on her way to a "Death to Jews" Hitler Youth rally and someone took exception? Boo hoo hoo! I remember when my son told me a little Muzzie girl at school told him, "we're not all terrorists."

My reply: "nope, but all terrorists are Muslims." Mic drop.
    "They is four things that can destroy the earth. Women, whiskey, money, and niggers."
    - Blood Meridian

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

I'm sure they can find a better place to squat their asses. I'm sure they'd be much happier in Iran or Nigeria.

Or hayshee or Afghanistan!!

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    The biggest problem I have with goatfuckers moving here fromthe middle east besides their behavior is their mindset. they moved to escape the horrors of the Middle East. But they want to turn wherever they’ve moved to into the middle East with thier fucked up ways and sharia laws. What many people don’t know is that Muslims have already infested and taken over many neighborhoods all over the United States. I’m sure it’s the same in Canada. They practiced their laws and even the police are afraid to go in.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    The biggest problem I have with goatfuckers moving here fromthe middle east besides their behavior is their mindset. they moved to escape the horrors of the Middle East. But they want to turn wherever they’ve moved to into the middle East with thier fucked up ways and sharia laws. What many people don’t know is that Muslims have already infested and taken over many neighborhoods all over the United States. I’m sure it’s the same in Canada. They practiced their laws and even the police are afraid to go in.
    They never ever, ever, ever want to migrate to jizzlamic countries, only Christian ones. Hey, let's move to the peaceful, quiet and clean Christian country and bring our vibrant and culturally enriching message of honor killing, shariah, buggering little underage girls and blowing shit up.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    They never ever, ever, ever want to migrate to jizzlamic countries, only Christian ones. Hey, let's move to the peaceful, quiet and clean Christian country and bring our vibrant and culturally enriching message of honor killing, shariah, buggering little underage girls and blowing shit up.
    This libs “open border” laws have turned our great nation to shit! At almost 63yo,I thankfully won’t see a total muzslime takeover. But, unfortunately, there’s a high possibility that my grandchildren will.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wish it was that easy to get rid of all muslims. Just call em terrorists to their burka wearing faces and watch them leave to find another shithole. It would be worth it to run TV adds nonstop. Bye assholes you won't be missed.

8. Likes Whitey Ford, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

"Palestine protest"

So the old white lady was right, they are terrorists!

Send them all directly to Gaza!

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Unfortunately this camel ass lifting family is the rare .01% that is leaving a Western country for a Muslim country. That means much more goatfuckers want to enter. The West is stupid to let even one Muslim in.

Good riddance infidels, go to Malaysia, away from islamophobia. We won't miss your smelly burkas and your primitive ways. Take your extended family with you. You certainly have nothing to offer us, and yes, we do hate you and your shit religion. Why? Because we love peace and order, and not cheating, violent terrorists.

As an aside, I've read the West's decline is in large part to it's citizens' lack of having Christian moral values. Sweden and Scandinavian countries have become largely atheist, so they think it's fair and ok for Muslims to come in. The liberal mindset is so shallow. And the Muslims, being religious fanatics, see this vacuum, and take advantage of this weakness.

But know this, Muslims: there's still a lot of us that are capable of driving you out and can start a Reconquista, if need be!
    Coalburning is bestiality.