Close

Likes Likes:  31
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

I didn't want to report this, but it keeps popping up on my news feed.

Yeah, this makes me angry.

The video enough is triggering. I only got this video today. The video is of a 66 year old woman who was standing at a London Bus Stop before she was stabbed to death by a somalian scum bag for her handbag.

View this video with sadness for a life that was taken without any concern for humanity. And a family that will miss her.
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1789282814585630851

Edgware stabbing: Woman, 66, killed in street ‘by man who tried to rob her purse’

A woman aged 66 was stabbed to death by a mugger trying to steal her purse at a bus stop in north London, a witness claimed.

Police and emergency crews arrived at the scene in Burnt Oak Broadway, Edgware shortly before noon on Thursday, but within two minutes she was pronounced dead.

Horrified passers-by heard her shout, “Help me, help me” and then described seeing “a lot of blood”.
    She cried out for her own life. But the lives of Londoners mean nothing to the advocates of so-called "diversity."

“The guy was trying to get her handbag but she said ‘no’ and fought back. I saw her pull the handbag twice. He pulled her into the road and stabbed her three times.

“He let go of her and she dropped to the ground. She was covered in blood and his hand was red. He ran off and everyone ran to the woman to help her. I heard the scream.”
    London is a shithole. If this had happened in my backyard, this would have been stopped.

Go ahead and click the link for the usual British horseshit wahhhh wahhh and dog and pony show.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/woman-dies...142748595.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like London is similar to Nigg Yawk. And they don’t allow CCW. If the lady had a gun and knew how to use it, the story could’ve had a happy ending.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post

The video enough is triggering. I only got this video today. The video is of a 66 year old woman who was standing at a London Bus Stop before she was stabbed to death by a somalian scum bag for her handbag.

View this video with sadness for a life that was taken without any concern for humanity. And a family that will miss her.

Edgware stabbing: Woman, 66, killed in street ‘by man who tried to rob her purse’

She cried out for her own life. But the lives of Londoners mean nothing to the advocates of so-called "diversity."

London is a shithole. If this had happened in my backyard, this would have been stopped.

Go ahead and click the link for the usual British horseshit wahhhh wahhh and dog and pony show.

Europe BETTER stop importing niggers and @$$lifter$ and the US better close it's borders as WELL!!

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The perp is exactly the sort of Apefreaken nigger garbage that London's Muzzy shitbag mayor Saddiq Khan is welcoming in
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    When all the Somali niggers are imported into Europe and America, I wonder how many years it will take for the white people who then move to somalia because there are no niggers there anymore to make that country prosper. I bet it can be done in a decade.
    Diversity is the death of everything. But hey London- You voted for this. You have an asslifter mayor, what do you think is going to happen.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

They love their niggers in London. The Somalinigger needed immediate goodification. I doubt it will face meaningful punishment of any kind. This crap needs to stop.

7. Likes Whitey Ford, Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggers are Useless View Post
    When all the Somali niggers are imported into Europe and America, I wonder how many years it will take for the white people who then move to somalia because there are no niggers there anymore to make that country prosper. I bet it can be done in a decade.
    Diversity is the death of everything. But hey London- You voted for this. You have an asslifter mayor, what do you think is going to happen.
    Indeed. It would be a viable country in half that time.

9. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggers are Useless View Post
    It would take at least 5 years for the nigger stink to dissipate after they leave.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

11. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

A country imports tons of apefreakoon niggers and @$$ lifter$. What could go WRONG?!

13. Likes Whitey Ford, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    South Africa used to be a wonderful place until the fuck wads started raising hell about apartheid. I had a friend that traveled world setting up telemetry for NASA in the early '60s and he said South Africa was the best.