Close

Likes Likes:  23
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Royal Ginger Cuck and his sow visit Niggergeria

After all, the couple touched down in Nigeria May 10 for their first international tour since stepping away from their royal duties in 2020.

Harry and Meghan began their three-day trip in the country's capital, Abuja, where they visited the Lightway Academy with the GEANCO Foundation. The duo arrived at the school, where a welcome sign adorned with white and orange flowers was displayed on the lawn.
    Abuja - a little slice of Niger Heaven:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	abujaNigeria for 3-Day Tour - E! Online.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	213.4 KB 
ID:	24744

I wonder if they took a scenic tour of that great city:

Name:	abuja poverty - Google Search.png 
Views:	20 
Size:	443.4 KB 
ID:	24745

Name:	abuja poverty2 - Google Search.png 
Views:	24 
Size:	444.0 KB 
ID:	24746

The Cuck had some words of wisdom to impart to the charming denizens of that particular hellhole packed with scammers and savages. I'm sure the niggers were most appreciative:

"There is no shame to be able to acknowledge that today is a bad day," he explained, per the publication. "That you woke up this morning feeling sad, that you were at school, feeling stressed, that you've lost a loved one in your family and you don't know who to turn to or who to speak to. All of these things you may even be led to believe are not for conversation."

He added that he and Meghan were "here today to tell you that that is not the case."

https://www.eonline.com/news/1401331...us-top_stories
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Whitey Ford, Jim Crow, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Revealed: Harry and Meghan have taken four of their own security guards to Nigeria - but their hosts will be footing the bill for an 'unprecedented military presence' in one of the world's most dangerous countries

They don't feel safe in the muddaland. Who would've thunk?

Prince Harry and Meghan's visit to Nigeria – the world's 12th most dangerous country – has raised eyebrows after Harry questioned his own own security in the UK.

Official advice from the UK government is to avoid 'all but essential travel' to parts of Nigeria which has a murder rate of 34 per 100,000 people (the UK Is just over one) and is prone to kidnappings.
    Speaking exclusively to MailOnline Mr Wharfe laid bare the hypocrisy of Harry who deemed Britain unsafe but was happy to travel to Nigeria.

He said: 'I went to Nigeria with Harry's mother and father and it was pretty lawless back then and so you do have to question why he has gone there if he says the safety of his wife and children is uppermost.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...in-unsafe.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

4. Likes IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Revealed: Harry and Meghan have taken four of their own security guards to Nigeria - but their hosts will be footing the bill for an 'unprecedented military presence' in one of the world's most dangerous countries

They don't feel safe in the muddaland. Who would've thunk?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...in-unsafe.html
    But I thought the niggers were such a peaceful species. Pretty rayciss of them to travel with armed guards, not trusting Meghan's relatives. I bet the ginger Cuck is peeing his panties.

Hope they got all the shots suggested for their romantic tour of Niggergeria or they might get a little surprise.

Name:	abujaot 2024-05-10 232122.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	44.4 KB 
ID:	24750

Name:	abuja 2024-05-10 231656.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	30.6 KB 
ID:	24749

Name:	abujaNigeria travel advice.png 
Views:	12 
Size:	12.6 KB 
ID:	24751
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Though my ancestry is almost entirely English (by way of Franks, Saxons and Danes), I have always had an intense disgust for these "Royal" parasites. What does this oil-driller Harry do for a living? Answer: nothing. Ever had a job? No. I don't wish to bash any white people, just the system that allows some to live off the backs of other white people like niggers on welfare.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zambo View Post
    Though my ancestry is almost entirely English (by way of Franks, Saxons and Danes), I have always had an intense disgust for these "Royal" parasites. What does this oil-driller Harry do for a living? Answer: nothing. Ever had a job? No. I don't wish to bash any white people, just the system that allows some to live off the backs of other white people like niggers on welfare.
    I agree and I've always said that. Parasites are parasites no matter if they live in a palace or a nigger nest. I love when we're told any of them is "taking time off" and I always think, "Time off from WHAT?" If any of them ever had to do a day's work, clean house, catch a bus, shop for groceries, worry about paying bills and back-breaking taxes, or even have to scrub the bathroom, etc. they would shrivel up and die like salted snails.

No wonder Liz and Philip lived to be 100.

8. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Before he croaks,Ol Charles needs to manufacture some kind of fatal accident for the oil drilling disgraceful cuckboy Harry ,like the queen did for Diane the mudshark.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    the country's capital, Abuja?
    I thought its capital shitty was Lagos?
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

11. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Before he croaks,Ol Charles needs to manufacture some kind of fatal accident for the oil drilling disgraceful cuckboy Harry ,like the queen did for Diane the mudshark.
    As long as his hoe goes as well, or she'd be a thorn in the royals' side!
    Last edited by Groid_Rage; 05-13-2024 at 12:18 PM.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

13. Likes NiggerWrangler, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    As long as his hoe goes as well, or she'd be a thorn in their side/
    Mine as well make it a complete fambly outing to hell!(driller,halfbeed and quadroons)

15. Likes NiggerWrangler, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought its capital shitty was Lagos?
    It was once. Now it's merely the scamming capital of Nigeria and the world. Lagos got so overcrowded with filthy niggroes it was changed. Oh, yeah - like Abuja is any better even though there is a lot of wealth there.

The location (Abuja) was eventually designated in the centre of the country in the early 1970s as it signified neutrality and national unity. Another impetus for Abuja came because of Lagos' population boom that made that city overcrowded and conditions squalid.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    It was once. Now it's merely the scamming capital of Nigeria and the world. Lagos got so overcrowded with filthy niggroes it was changed. Oh, yeah - like Abuja is any better even though there is a lot of wealth there.
    What nigger infested dump isn't a total shytehole?

18. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    What nigger infested dump isn't a total shytehole?
    That's so rayciss! You're wrong. There's... um... okay. They're all wretched, filthy, squalid, stinking, infested dumps but it's all our fault.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Royal Fambly has become their historically first metaphorical Chimney Sweep
    No. You wuzz dick washers