Close

Likes Likes:  1
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

HOMEOWNERSHIP EQUITY PROGRAM gives niggers $25K in "forgivable loans" to buy houses in mostly white Vermont

Racial breakdown of Vermont:
    White: 92.93% Two or more races: 3.37% Asian: 1.68% Black or African American: 1.27%
    I bet this new "program" will fix their lack of vibrantly enriching cultural niggers.

The Champlain Housing Trust announced a suite of initiatives and financing options to help Black, Indigenous and people of color (BIPOC) become homeowners through its signature shared equity program.

One notable component is $25,000 in down payment assistance designed as a 0% interest, forgivable loan after three years for buyers who are BIPOC. CHT, a licensed lender, has developed the loan as a Special Purpose Credit Program, and the result will make homeownership more accessible and will help buyers build equity faster. This program is likely one of the first of its kind in the nation.

“Today, when Black Vermonters are three times less likely to be a homeowner than white ones, we must take steps to reverse the all-too predictable results of systemic racism in this nation’s housing policy,” said Michael Monte, CEO of Champlain Housing Trust. “We are committed to taking a comprehensive approach to extending the benefits of homeownership to historically marginalized communities.”

The program is modeled in part after the Black Homeownership Collaborative, a national campaign to create three million net new Black homeowners by 2030. There are several interconnected components of the program, which has been funded with a $3 million gift over three years by New England Federal Credit Union.
    https://www.getahome.org/cht-launche...0and%20Lending.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well Vermont enjoy your new niggers. Remember when your daughter gets raped by one of the indigenous species, that YOU VOTED FOR THIS.

HAHAHA Enjoy.
    It's sad because the one thing I really enjoyed about Vermont except for the great skiing was the lack of diversity. The people may have been assholes but they were white.
    You voted for this Vermont-- Enjoy every minute of your declining property values and rising crime.

3. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I could be mistaken, but the town in the video looks like Burlington which is one of the nicest small cities I've ever visited. Damn shame they're trying to entice niggers into the area. I'm sure they'll be proud of themselves when their kids are getting beaten and raped by feral groids.

The ex Mrs, Coon Town's family hails from Vermont and still owns a lakehouse near Vergennes. Me being a native Texan, they all used to look at me like I was one of the hillbillies from Deliverance...until they spent some time on the San Antonio riverwalk and were being accosted by niggers with their paws out. They're still libtards and one of the aunts is a mudshark married to a shitbeast with a bunch of now grown nigglets. The matriarch of the clan once remarked at a family gathering about how proud she was that their family was "diverse". I nearly puked.

Vermont is a nice place to visit, and very scenic, but the libtard factor is just too damn high. I wonder how long it will be until rapes and muggings are commonplace on Church Street in Burlington.

Nigger: "Yo, dawg, lemee up in yo crib." Me: Stares in 12 gauge.