Close

Likes Likes:  12
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger shoots his nigger neighbors dead for putting their bakkabaw hoop on muh property

'Don't worry, I shot them both': Man, woman killed in Wellington neighbor dispute over basketball hoop

A dispute between a 63-year-old man and his neighbors over a basketball hoop and their property boundary led to a double homicide Saturday, May 4, in a Wellington neighborhood, according to a Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office arrest report.

Norman Scott is facing two counts of first-degree murder following his arrest in the shooting deaths of Tara Marie Jones and Taylor Glenn Jones. Scott's arrest report did not disclose the victims' ages or their relationship to each other.

Sheriff's investigators said the fatal shooting occurred shortly before 5:30 p.m. on the 10500 block of Galleria Street in the village's Black Diamond neighborhood north of Forest Hill Boulevard and west of State Road 7.

A witness told investigators he was attempting to render aid to the victims when Scott exited his residence and stood outside. When asked if he heard anything, Scott replied by saying, "Don't worry, I shot them both," the witness told investigators.
    https://www.palmbeachpost.com/story/...t/73584691007/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh I love when niggers show us how much black lives matter to them.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    'Don't worry, I shot them both': Man, woman killed in Wellington neighbor dispute over basketball hoop

https://www.palmbeachpost.com/story/...t/73584691007/
    But he was a "sweet man!"

4. Likes Libtardologist, Jim Crow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dem Coonmunity values again.
    Avoid The Groid is the best advice you can give any fellow human.

6. Likes Jim Crow, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    The baakkaball killer/shooter nigger appears to be a good shot.Send him to LeCoon James’house now! lol!

8. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The black diamond community
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another nigger off to post graduate senior studies at the NU. That's the good part.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry

Isn't it ironic that the spoonbill was chimping out over his neighbor bakkaball hoop?
    No matter how rich and successful Norm's nigger type appear, they are always a threat. Don't tell me if the races were reversed this story would generate world wide outrage about how racist America is
    Here are some other stories with comments about this typical and heinous nigger on human crime; https://lawandcrime.com/crime/dont-w...#disqus_thread
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.