Close

Likes Likes:  15
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

A feel good story

The other evening one of the local basketball- americans was walking on the other side of the street and knuckle dragged itself right into a yellowjacket nest. The refrigerator sized buck took off ooking, eeking and flailing it's monkey arms while attempting to run from the little yellow bastards. It made it about 20 feet before it's sagging pants fell down, causing it to fall right on it's hideous face. It got back up, clutching it's pants and ran down the block while still being divebombed by dozens of the flying jerks. Unfortunately, it happened so quick and I was laughing too hard to whip out my electronic leash to film it. Absolutely made my day! I feel I should sneak over to their nest and leave them a little treat for a job well done.

2. Likes Marse Igor, Sandy , Coon Town liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    The icing on the cake would have been if Shitronius had been run over by a car or attacked by a pit bull

4. Likes Marse Igor, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson View Post
    The other evening one of the local basketball- americans was walking on the other side of the street and knuckle dragged itself right into a yellowjacket nest. The refrigerator sized buck took off ooking, eeking and flailing it's monkey arms while attempting to run from the little yellow bastards. It made it about 20 feet before it's sagging pants fell down, causing it to fall right on it's hideous face. It got back up, clutching it's pants and ran down the block while still being divebombed by dozens of the flying jerks. Unfortunately, it happened so quick and I was laughing too hard to whip out my electronic leash to film it. Absolutely made my day! I feel I should sneak over to their nest and leave them a little treat for a job well done.
    Outstanding!!

6. Likes Marse Igor liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Surprised than any creature would contemplate inserting itself into any nigger, wasps, bees and hornets included.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

8. Likes Marse Igor, Sandy , Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    Surprised than any creature would contemplate inserting itself into any nigger, wasps, bees and hornets included.
    Insects would get stds!!

10. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Too bad the nigger didn’t bust it coconut head open on the sidewalk.

12. Likes CoonsЯus, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Too bad the nog was not allergic. That would have been really funny...and satisfying.
    Nigger: "Yo, dawg, lemee up in yo crib." Me: Stares in 12 gauge.

14. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Insects would get stds!!
    The poor bees just didn't know what they were in for.

I always have suspected that a mosquito having freshly sucked HIV-tainted blood could transmit the virus. But with niggers, the potency of the tiniest drop of nigger blood, with all the STDs, would make a mosquito drop dead before it could find another target.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    The poor sidewalk! More likely the nigger would leave cracks and maybe a small crater.
    We know the world is messed up when Trump is convicted, Democrats steal the election so a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

16. Likes CoonsЯus, Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    It’s hard to crack one of those open with a sledgehammer.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    It’s hard to crack one of those open with a sledgehammer.
    Hand me the 12 pounder from the back of my truck, we can take turns trying to prove your theory wrong! Lol!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hand me the 12 pounder from the back of my truck, we can take turns trying to prove your theory wrong! Lol!
    I don't know, man, you'd be risking a perfectly good tool! We see various videos of niggers getting hit by cars and surviving, and I remember a clip of a sow jumping several feet down onto a buck as part of a "dance." The buck had no problem getting up after an impact that would easily kill you or me. You might have a chance with a typical nigger if it has osteoporosis.
    We know the world is messed up when Trump is convicted, Democrats steal the election so a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    I don't know, man, you'd be risking a perfectly good tool! We see various videos of niggers getting hit by cars and surviving, and I remember a clip of a sow jumping several feet down onto a buck as part of a "dance." The buck had no problem getting up after an impact that would easily kill you or me. You might have a chance with a typical nigger if it has osteoporosis.
    Maybe so,but it would be fun trying.I’ve broken many cast iron tubs in pieces using that 12lb sledge.