Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
I saw that one! The niggers of court TV are the niggeriest niggers who ever nigged. One massive ho took her shoes off while Judge Milian was talking to her. JM freaked out and told the sow she was not about to fight the defendant in her courtroom.

Another one, uncle and nephew got "into it" over the usual old hooptie. Nigger nephew pulled a knife and Uncle Silverback pulled a gun, which he found very amusing. He gave a garbled quote from "The Untouchables" about bringing knives to a gunfight. Such touching family anecdotes. Brought back fond memories of MY uncle pulling a gun on me.

Another sow pulled a gun on her friend over invitations to some defective sproglet's birfday, because the gun-totin' sow who made them couldn't spell "Michael" (Micheal) and niggers have no self-control They would kill each other over crap like that. If I didn't know better, I would think it's all fake. Shockingly, it is not.
There’s no way they would shed niggers in that light if it were fake. I am very surprised they haven’t cancelled those shows deeming them racist seeing as they confirm every stereotype there is about niggers.