Close

Likes Likes:  36
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Moorish Nigger Fail.

From one of my favorite YouTube channels: A couple of Moroccan Diplomats run into the police in St Petersburg, Florida.

Sovereign citizens are always tedious, but niggers sovereign citizens even more so.

These two niggers, son and mammy, claim to Moroccan Dignitaries, complete with bullshit license plates, a little flag on the vehicle, and phony ID.

These police are no nonsense and don't mess around with the niggers. One of the most frustrating things to see is when police spend time arguing with these delusional sons-a-bitches.

Almost immediately the officers places stop sticks under the wheels in case the nigger tried to run. A Sargeant was called as soon as the stop was initiated, because everyone knows the amount of bullshit that was coming. Other officers responded as well. Occasionally sovereign citizens get violent and have to be put down.

The Sargeant was hilarious and firm. She looks at the bullshit ID the nigger presented, and offered to call the Moroccan Embassy. A nice touch.

Like every other nigger, this rope-headed jigaboo insisted he was exempt from all laws.

As it turns out neither the nigger nor it's mammy are exempt as they were both arrested. The nigger mumbling his sovereign citizen bullshit the entire time.

Besides no legitimate license plates, drivers license, or proof of insurance, the VIN has been removed from the nigger's shitbox, a crime under Florida law.

The nigger was convicted of multiple charges and given probation, but failed that as well.

One thing that always kills me about sovereign citizens is they claim their vehicles are "not used in commerce" and hence exempt from traffic laws. Almost always, as the tow truck arrives, they cry that they need their rig for work! (commerce) The nigger tried that here, despite the van being covered in drywall dust inside, and mammy wearing a drywall company t-shirt!

Niggers.

Anyhow, fun to see niggers dealt with instead of coddled.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pre-spiking the niggermobil in case they try and ' scape frum dah po ' - now that's genius !! Knowing full well that niggers are guilty until proven guilty, this is smart thinking from the blue zoo keepers.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, I really like the pre spiking idea. Very smart and will ultimately save millions in damages along with countless white lives as the black ones don't matter. I hope this trend catches on nationwide with the (thanks coons R us) "blue zoo keepers".
    I wonder if UNICEF is handing out sovereign citizen starter kits to any niggers crossing into this country illegally? If not, I bet there is a buck to be made by selling them outside the welfare agencies. God niggers are stupid.

4. Likes CoonsЯus, NiggerWrangler, Kagman liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, yes. The Moorish 'Sovereign Citizen' niggers. Any time you see niggers wearing a Red Fez, you can just bet you're going to hear about muh freedoms, muh sovereign, your laws don't apply to me , bix nood.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers, please ! The Moors were Muslims with a suntan. They did not have wool hair, smash nose or blubber lips.
    They were able to build ships, navigate, and contend with human military and naval forces for hundreds of years.
    Meanwhile, in sub-Saharan Africa - niggers ate bugs and berries, muh dikkin' and chucking spears at each other....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	32 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	24122

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggers are Useless View Post
    Yeah, I really like the pre spiking idea. Very smart and will ultimately save millions in damages along with countless white lives as the black ones don't matter. I hope this trend catches on nationwide with the (thanks coons R us) "blue zoo keepers".
    I wonder if UNICEF is handing out sovereign citizen starter kits to any niggers crossing into this country illegally? If not, I bet there is a buck to be made by selling them outside the welfare agencies. God niggers are stupid.
    Oh year. The sovereign citizen scam is a money maker for people selling "credentials" online. Everything from fake IDs, "diplomatic license plates, even fake passports. This shit is worldwide.

Most of these people lose their licenses, for whatever reason, and fall for this bullshit as a solution. In most cases, it would be considerably less expensive to simply follow the law.

8. Likes Kagman, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NiggerWrangler View Post
    Oh year. The sovereign citizen scam is a money maker for people selling "credentials" online. Everything from fake IDs, "diplomatic license plates, even fake passports. This shit is worldwide.

Most of these people lose their licenses, for whatever reason, and fall for this bullshit as a solution. In most cases, it would be considerably less expensive to simply follow the law.
    Following the law is impossible for niggers. Their birth certificates are rap sheets and it’s not their culture.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Even though Morocco 🇲🇦 is a typical Muslim Arab shithole, they wouldn't take any shit from these NAPAs..

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    Pre-spiking the niggermobil in case they try and ' scape frum dah po ' - now that's genius !! Knowing full well that niggers are guilty until proven guilty, this is smart thinking from the blue zoo keepers.
    I thought that being proactive like that was the BEST move!!

12. Likes IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Niggers, please ! The Moors were Muslims with a suntan. They did not have wool hair, smash nose or blubber lips.
    They were able to build ships, navigate, and contend with human military and naval forces for hundreds of years.
    Meanwhile, in sub-Saharan Africa - niggers ate bugs and berries, muh dikkin' and chucking spears at each other....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	32 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	24122
    Very TRUE!! The majority of them came from what is now Lebanon and they were known as the Phoenicians in Ancient times. These people also built Carthage. I LAUGH when niggers claim that Hannibal Barca was a nigger when there is a famous bust of him and he looks exactly like a Greek or Roman of that time!! The worst is when the primates claim that Cleopatra was a nigger when she was Macedonian Greek and was a descendant of Ptolemy, who was a general who served under Alexander the Great.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Very TRUE!! The majority of them came from what is now Lebanon and they were known as the Phoenicians in Ancient times. These people also built Carthage. I LAUGH when niggers claim that Hannibal Barca was a nigger when there is a famous bust of him and he looks exactly like a Greek or Roman of that time!! The worst is when the primates claim that Cleopatra was a nigger when she was Macedonian Greek and was a descendant of Ptolemy, who was a general who served under Alexander the Great.
    I've said this a 1000 times, niggers are born thieves and when they aren't stealing your car or TV, they are stealing histories and religions.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

15. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post