Post Thanks / Like

Niggers Wanted for Stealing Wallets from Elderly People at Christmastime

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HQNLSVP4YRAI5F3ZA5LLCANZDE(1).jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	154.8 KB 
ID:	24242

Belmead, Texas:

Niggers stole wallets from two elderly people on December 20th at the local HEB. (the National Grocery Store of Texas) The niggers then used the cards at Sam's Club.

Belmead is basically a suburb of north Waco. It's thought the niggers traveled to Round Rock, about an hour and a half south on I-35, then to Dallas, after their robbery and shopping spree.

Only a nigger would steal from the elderly, especially at Christmas. While I feel the same way about sand niggers as I do about these niggers, I do admire the way thieves are dealt with in sand nigger land!

Police have a photo of the Jeep Cherokee the niggers were in. Hopefully they will be wrangled soon.

https://www.kwtx.com/2024/01/10/poli...rds-sams-club/

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NiggerWrangler View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HQNLSVP4YRAI5F3ZA5LLCANZDE(1).jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	154.8 KB 
ID:	24242

Belmead, Texas:

Niggers stole wallets from two elderly people on December 20th at the local HEB. (the National Grocery Store of Texas) The niggers then used the cards at Sam's Club.

Belmead is basically a suburb of north Waco. It's thought the niggers traveled to Round Rock, about an hour and a half south on I-35, then to Dallas, after their robbery and shopping spree.

Only a nigger would steal from the elderly, especially at Christmas. While I feel the same way about sand niggers as I do about these niggers, I do admire the way thieves are dealt with in sand nigger land!

Police have a photo of the Jeep Cherokee the niggers were in. Hopefully they will be wrangled soon.

https://www.kwtx.com/2024/01/10/poli...rds-sams-club/
    You might be interested in seeing how the slightest TNB or infraction is dealt with in NiggerLand.

https://kaotic.com/locations/NG/
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    You might be interested in seeing how the slightest TNB or infraction is dealt with in NiggerLand.

That's truly heartwarming! They aren't bashful when it comes to beating niggers. We need that here.

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NiggerWrangler View Post
    That's truly heartwarming! They aren't bashful when it comes to beating niggers. We need that here.
    In hayshee they barbecue niggers!!

8. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

Exactly, fucking niggers. Excuse my language bit fuck em. Especially fuck the liberal enablers that allow them to do this on repeat every fucking day to humans in the free world. Niggers know the only way to deal with themselves in nigger land aka wakanda. The only thing that gets through to them is ensuring they won’t do it again by lopping off their body parts, tire necklacing or a good ole machete thwacking. Here in the good ole USA we just slap em on the wrist, tell em that’s bad and release em back out on more unsuspecting victims. Fuck I hate em so bad.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

10. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    In hayshee they barbecue niggers!!
    And eat them, with dirt cookies for dessert.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

12. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fat sow nigger has that ' hate whitey ' face switched on and is set to take ' reh-puh-ray-shunz ' for demz people. Let's buy the niggers some of our favorite desert. Wakanda whipping.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

14. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post