Close

Likes Likes:  15
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger busted for extramarital muh dik caps and stores his batwinged boon in a Dead Nigger Storage unit

Estranged husband killed wife in storage unit, covered her body with tires after getting busted for having affair: Affidavit

An estranged husband who allegedly shot his wife to death inside of a Florida storage unit is now facing a first-degree murder charge, officials said.

Cory Hill, 51, is accused of murdering his wife Shakeira Rucker inside the unit and then covering her body with two tires, a probable cause arrest affidavit reviewed by Law&Crime says. As Law&Crime previously reported, Rucker was last seen on Nov. 11 and wasn’t found until a week later when a “distinct odor of human decomposition” was emanating from the storage locker in Apopka, a suburb of Orlando, the affidavit said. Detectives found four spent cartridge casings, including one in her hair, and blood on the walls and floor.
    Detectives wrote that Rucker had recently found out that Hill had been in a romantic relationship with another woman. Neither woman had been aware about the other, investigators said. The ex-girlfriend ended the relationship after she learned Hill was married, investigators said.
    https://lawandcrime.com/crime/estran...air-affidavit/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’”” hide dis bidge unda some tires! Nobody will eva find her here!
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That would have made a great episode of Storage Wars!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That is one stupid looking 50 IQ nigger.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jeebus H Christmas... you'd think niggers would take up wild game hunting more than they do. They sure like to stash away the sow meat they bag....

7. Likes Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    Jeebus H Christmas... you'd think niggers would take up wild game hunting more than they do. They sure like to stash away the sow meat they bag....
    That sow was probably too hefty for him to move easily. I learned from the covid-era Maury Shows that their head and shoulders shot is like the
    above water part of an iceberg. The massive girth and dead weight tonnage isn't visible. Look at former sheboon Attorney General Loretta Lynch -
    she looked like Refrigerator Perry from the neck down, with tree trunk-sized calves. They had to charter a C-5 Galaxy to fly that porker around....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	20 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	23940

9. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, Whitey Ford liked this post