Close

Likes Likes:  8
    Don't Question The NewsBot
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Did We Steal America from the Indians?

It’s time to puncture leftist myths.
    The post Did We Steal America from the Indians? appeared first on American Renaissance.

More...

2. Likes Marse Igor liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't need to read this. No. Because natives fight natives as well, take land and whatever. That's not stealing.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

4. Likes Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums, jenkemfactory liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’m not part of the “we” so I couldn’t care less. I’m first generation Italian descent. Besides, only a fucked up stupid liberal would worry about shit that happened hundreds of years ago that they have no power or control over. Instead of worrying about ancient shit, they should worry about the stupid motherfucker Biden that’s destroying the country now!

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, jenkemfactory liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I’m not part of the “we” so I couldn’t care less. I’m first generation Italian descent. Besides, only a fucked up stupid liberal would worry about shit that happened hundreds of years ago that they have no power or control over. Instead of worrying about ancient shit, they should worry about the stupid motherfucker Biden that’s destroying the country now!
    My dad's ancestors got caught up in the French & Indian War, which took place in upstate NY in the 1750s. Only 3 out of 14 survived,
    due to raids, disease, and the siege at Ft. William Henry. The Five Tribes of the Iroquois came close to wiping us out, with rape, ritual
    mutilation and cannibalism so brutal, their French allies had to intervene. George Washington gave the tribes payback several years later,
    so no hard feelings. P.S. - Niggers had nothing to do with founding our great nation.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	18 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	23740

8. Likes Jim Crow, jenkemfactory liked this post