Close

Likes Likes:  39
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Aspiring (c)rapper Javonnta found dead floating around in a sealed barrel off the coast of Malibu

Very strange. Sealing up bodies in barrels is an Italian Mafia thing, not a nigger thing.

TRAGIC LOSS Who was Javonnta Murphy and when did he go missing?

So tragic.

Javonnta Murphy, 32, from Sylmar in Los Angeles, was a singer-songwriter and rapper.
    Gud boi, dindu nuffins.

In 2017 Murphy was arrested for battery, domestic violence, and failing to appear in court.

He was handed 45 days in jail, three years on probation, and domestic abuse classes.

Murphy spent three more days in jail in 2018 after breaking a protective order made by the court.
    OK, maybe he did doo sumfin'.

On Sunday, July 30, 2023, a beach worker in Malibu spotted a 55-gallon barrel floating off the shore.

They paddled out to the bobbing drum and pulled it ashore - but did not open it.

The barrel slipped back into the lagoon, where a lifeguard retrieved it at 10am on Monday, July 31, 2023.

He opened the sealed barrel and discovered Murphy's naked body stuffed inside.

A source said that Murphy's death is likely the result of foul play.
    "Foul Play" is suspected.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/8754812...urphy-missing/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    " Lifeguards thought it was hazardous material " - well they were right. Niggers ungood or good are a stinking disease ridden threat to your health. All those unwashed and unkempt filthy rotting strings in their vile heads for starters. Niggers are unfit for oxygen.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If there were two niggers inside, technically, it would be a barrel of monkeys.
    There's nothing more fun than that....

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Very strange. Sealing up bodies in barrels is an Italian Mafia thing, not a nigger thing.

TRAGIC LOSS Who was Javonnta Murphy and when did he go missing?

So tragic.

Gud boi, dindu nuffins.

OK, maybe he did doo sumfin'.

"Foul Play" is suspected.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/8754812...urphy-missing/
    Niggers are stupid enough to shove themselves naked into a barrel, so i guess there is always that possibility….

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    A source said that Murphy's death is likely the result of foul play.
    I doubt it. Who could dislike Javonnta that much? Maybe Javonnta became self-aware, crawled inside the barrel, sealed it, and took a dose of fentanyl.

And here I thought only burners ended up in barrels. Oh, well. Bye, Javonnta. We hardly knew ye!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    “The desth of the nigger wad most likely the result of foul play”. If you had an old school Alabama sheriff investigate, he’d say it was the worst case of suicide he’d ever seen!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    If you had an old school Alabama sheriff investigate, he’d say it was the worst case of suicide he’d ever seen!
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Defund Welfare, Jim Crow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’m struggling to understand how this is such a tragedy, unless they meant the hazardous nigger biowaste caused some fish to float to the surface dead. Now that would be a tragedy.
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.