Close

Likes Likes:  13
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Marvelle ventilates 4 other niggers, 3 are now good

A 75% kill rate? This nigga is the Vasily Zaitsev of Baltimore spooks.
    https://foxbaltimore.com/news/local/...relatives-say#
    Quote from nigger mayor"
    This was a cowardly act carried out by a coward. This was one of the most disgusting things that I’ve seen in my time in elected office. We pray for the family," said Scott

Lol, this kind of thing happens all the time in the hood, this nigger just managed to actually kill most of his targets instead of just maiming them and leaving the human taxpayers to fund their endless medical bills and gibs.

The last time Baltimore had a declining murder rate was when it had a white mayor, Martin O'Malley and a white police commissioner, Ed Norris. Norris ended up in federal prison on some trumped up charge after a falling out with O'Malley. Luckily he has made a comeback and is a host on a local sports radio show. Since that time I think pretty much all of the mayors and police commissioners have been dindus, with predictable results. Since Saint Freddy Gray kicked the chicken bucket back in 2015, the cops pretty much just let the niggers do their thing, and homicides have skyrocketed.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This nigger must have stolen a decent box of hollow point ammunition, along with a properly maintained
    firearm, then used his "fambly friend" status to fire from point blank range. Carry on, Marvelle....

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feel good story of the day

Far be it from me to congratulate a feral bloodthirsty nog, but I will congratulate the human race on a GOOD result of their technology !

5. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's some fine shooting, Marvelle!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	marvelle.png 
Views:	18 
Size:	185.5 KB 
ID:	22476
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Espantoon View Post
    A 75% kill rate? This nigga is the Vasily Zaitsev of Baltimore spooks.
    https://foxbaltimore.com/news/local/...relatives-say#
    Quote from nigger mayor"

Lol, this kind of thing happens all the time in the hood, this nigger just managed to actually kill most of his targets instead of just maiming them and leaving the human taxpayers to fund their endless medical bills and gibs.

The last time Baltimore had a declining murder rate was when it had a white mayor, Martin O'Malley and a white police commissioner, Ed Norris. Norris ended up in federal prison on some trumped up charge after a falling out with O'Malley. Luckily he has made a comeback and is a host on a local sports radio show. Since that time I think pretty much all of the mayors and police commissioners have been dindus, with predictable results. Since Saint Freddy Gray kicked the chicken bucket back in 2015, the cops pretty much just let the niggers do their thing, and homicides have skyrocketed.
    Tru Dat!! Ba Mo' is one of the most FUXATED cities in the U.S.!!

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    That's some fine shooting, Marvelle!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	marvelle.png 
Views:	18 
Size:	185.5 KB 
ID:	22476
    indeed,

marvelous, Marvelle !