Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Chimpout Ape Ex Bakkaball Playa Ben Gordon Aperested after a Chimpout in a CT juice shop

Former NBA guard Ben Gordon was arrested on weapons and threatening charges after he began behaving erratically in a Connecticut juice shop, police said.

The arrest is his third since October 10.

The episode started just before 10 a.m. Tuesday when several 911 callers reported 'a male acting aggressively and in a bizarre manner' inside a juice shop in Stamford, the city's assistant police chief, Richard Conklin, said Thursday.

The man, identified as Gordon, continued to act erratically when officers arrived and tried to take him into custody, Conklin said.

The officers eventually subdued Gordon and placed him under arrest, with a video obtained by TMZ showing it took five cops to wrestle him to the ground.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...47c709e9f1d56f

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ben_Gordon.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	64.0 KB 
ID:	22379
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It was probably all coked up or something. I hear bakkabaw pays well.

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    It does NOT matter how much money they make, how "famous" they are, or how many libtards kiss their black asses. They will ALL chimp out sooner or later. They can't help it. Why do the nigger lovers not admit this? I feel cheated as I wanted to see the nigger being wrangled and him punching his kid in the face.

The ex-love of his life, a silicone, fake, big ol' whore, insists the silverback is merely "misunderstood" and was "triggered" by a "Karen".

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gordon 'punched son in the face MULTIPLE times'.png 
Views:	39 
Size:	914.7 KB 
ID:	22390
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moe_Gibbs View Post
    It was probably all coked up or something. I hear bakkabaw pays well.
    Tru Dat!! Maybe "baff" salts as well!!