Close

Likes Likes:  8
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Sunday Morning Coontact

I go up the road not even a mile to a shithole Dollar General to get a single bag of chips for the day. Not like I’d shop there for anything other than a commodity, but I made dip last night and ran out of chips. Walk over to the checkout and stand behind the person ahead of me. Then this shrimp size nigger comes walking right in front of me to the next register that didn’t even seem open. Gal opens it up and starts checking his items. Since I’m not on the clock I asked the chimp: “you realize that you just walked right in front of me?” the chimp just looks back and laughs nervously. I then said: “whats so fucking funny nigger! Would you like me to pull your pants up for you?”
    Then the gal behind the counter then interjects: “Sorry Sir, he was already in line, he just needed to get another item.” (So I’m sir? What’s the niggers surname?)
    The chimp then shuffled off with his pants around his ankles. But then I got to see him and his brood as I walked out. Sherilla driving and 2 niglets in the back. (It now made sense that 1 of those little fucks ran into my leg while I was looking for my brand.) I gave them all a solid middle finger while they could all see my hand on my lawgiver in case they needed to be civilized.
    The End. Just needed to vent. I feel better already. Gonna have a bourbon now. Rural PA has always been a respite. But now even 1 nigger brood just fucked the entire area.

2. Likes Jim Crow, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SGT@Arms View Post
    I go up the road not even a mile to a shithole Dollar General ...

You may not remember this, but we had a Great Depression-era store called 'Woolworth's 5 & 10'.... Everything was 5 or 10 cents (as much as everything in Dollar General costs a buck). EVERYONE went to these places... They were the Town Square of sorts.... Everyone was dealing with the depths of the Depression together...

I look at Dollar General much as you do... A cesspool of second rate, and often over priced garbage that, on occasion, must be tolerated for convenience's sake. What you relay , above, is because the economy has become balkanized because society is balkanized... Why??? Because niggers were thrust on civilized society by liberal filth and thse who can avoid them most certainly do... Niggers, simply, ruin EVERYTHING
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

4. Likes Jim Crow, SGT@Arms, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are very rude, annoying , ill mannered and stupid,for starters. I try to avoid niggers and do for the most part. I was at bank of America,cashing a work check.A nigger tried to bust in front of the line cause”they shortchanged muh money in drive thru”.
    I told the son of a bitch to wait in line. And luckily the clerks told it to do the same. Niggers are just rude beasts who think they are better than humans and deserve priority over humans. I believe the liberals allow them to act even bolder and more arrogant.

6. Likes SGT@Arms, Tar Remover, Kagman liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    FUCK, I hate niggers....