Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

DNA leads to arrest in cold case murders of two Alabama girls

2. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    His DNA was not on file because he had no criminal record, WSFA-TV reported.
    Bullshit

4. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    These are the two beautiful White girls this fucking worthless nigger killed.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hawlett_Beasley.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	31.7 KB 
ID:	6475

6. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well the ape's complain about Western Justice being too Racist, I say ok then..... Apefrican Justice it is.

Name:	Cientos-Puerto-Principe-presidenciales-Haiti_LPRIMA20160119_0166_24.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	62.9 KB 
ID:	6476

8. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Bullshit
    No kidding. With any given buck, it's just that it hasn't been caught. With this one, they just aren't looking hard enough for previous trials and convictions. It might have changed its name.

Twenty years later, a look at McCraney would show a family man with a blue-collar background. He was known in some circles as a man of God with a military background. McCraney’s current occupation is a truck driver, and other sources have told WDHN that he is a pastor, although WDHN has been unable to attribute him to a physical church in the Dothan area.
    https://www.dothanfirst.com/news/top...ney/1856338196

The small solace we have is that the DA wants the nigger to die for its crimes.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...21e_story.html
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

10. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It was never a good idea to have wild beasts do work for humans, then to free them from work, and eventually saying they are "humans like us and equal to us". Native Alaskans don't live with grizzlies. And here we are, sharing our cities with an animal that are seen by most as just as human as us. Makes me sick to hear of such nigger crimes.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

12. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meanwhile the libturd mob chimps out when a white woman calls the police on a stray jig lurking around her area.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

14. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    The small solace we have is that the DA wants the nigger to die for its crimes.
    If they need any help with that I'm available.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    That fucking boon Coley McCraney is on trial now. But the judge prohibited any POS from entering alternate BS theories the nigger didn't kill them.
    https://www.kwqc.com/video/2022/08/0...-blow-defense/
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

17. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    That fucking boon Coley McCraney is on trial now. But the judge prohibited any POS from entering alternate BS theories the nigger didn't kill them.
    https://www.kwqc.com/video/2022/08/0...-blow-defense/
    The worthless beast needs to ultimately face the needle. I hope it suffers for hours screaming and pain before it meets the bat fairy!

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    These are the two beautiful White girls this fucking worthless nigger killed.

Name:	Hawlett_Beasley.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	31.7 KB 
ID:	6475
    And the filthy nigger beast raped one of them, too.

People like to run down the Klan, but when the Klan was around this shit never went down in the South.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

20. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    And the filthy nigger beast raped one of them, too.

People like to run down the Klan, but when the Klan was around this shit never went down in the South.
    The ironic thing is if someone stood outside the courthouse protesting this nigger theyd be in more trouble than it committing this crime. Biden would see to that. Or that attorney general of his. Or Al Sharpton would be standing outside the courthouse with the black panthers. And they would be bringing up Emmitt Till. I hope they don't have a Soros prosecutor prosecuting this case. I notice the MSM refers to him as a "coed" killer. Not a black man killing white girls.

22. Likes Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    The ironic thing is if someone stood outside the courthouse protesting this nigger theyd be in more trouble than it committing this crime. Biden would see to that. Or that attorney general of his. Or Al Sharpton would be standing outside the courthouse with the black panthers. And they would be bringing up Emmitt Till. I hope they don't have a Soros prosecutor prosecuting this case. I notice the MSM refers to him as a "coed" killer. Not a black man killing white girls.
    Reminds me of that nigger loving book and movie A Time to Die where the po nigger whose daughter got raped by 2 redneck. It was based on a case where the races were reversed.

24. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    The worthless beast needs to ultimately face the needle. I hope it suffers for hours screaming and pain before it meets the bat fairy!
    No suffering for the nigger. Can't have him terrified and in agony the way his two innocent victims were. That would be inhumane. He'll go to prison, be cared for and protected until he expires of old age if not released before. Meanwhile the parents of these girls have been in hell all these years and will never recover. I know I wouldn't.

There is no justice.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

26. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I am from the Wiregrass but not Ozark specifically, although I'm familiar with the area. This is the deep, deep South, and there is a long history of racial inequality. We have come a long way since Jim Crow and the Civil Rights movement, but racism still exists. It is most often subtle but there are pockets of subculture in which it is more blatant and even vicious. There is a commenter on some of the old threads on other sites (V) who has been mentioned here. He claims to have known JB well. He also has some pretty bizarre ideas about race as it relates to his religious beliefs (google "Christian identity" to learn more). This suggests to me that JB was at least acquainted with someone, possibly multiple people, who held ardent beliefs about white supremacy / racial purity. (I've never seen any indication that either she or Tracy believed anything like that.)

We also know that:
    1) JB and Tracy had black friends. One of the people who talked with them on the night of the murder was an African-American young man called Bookie. They were seen talking with him in a friendly way in a public place in Headland.
    2) JB's legal guardian was her dance instructor (P), who is well-known (and loved) in this area. She would not have tolerated any racist nonsense in her home or her studio. I am somewhat familiar with her work (see my screen name), and I saw a piece that she choreographed to Dr. King's "I Have a Dream" speech which moved me to tears. In promotional materials for another stage production with which she was affiliated, she stated, "As a mother of white sons and black sons, I feel that this is a story that needs to be told." (This may not be a exact quote, as it's from my memory.)
    3) The last people known to have seen the girls alive were the ladies at the gas station. Didn't Jacqui say in her interview that they were African-American?

A post above from websleuths. It is from someone from the area. The person is saying basically that the girl had white supremicist boyfriends or at least that is what she is implying. I don't see how it makes a bit of difference. Are his feelings so much more important than their murder and rape?

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Reminds me of that nigger loving book and movie A Time to Die where the po nigger whose daughter got raped by 2 redneck. It was based on a case where the races were reversed.
    Yeah.. Maybe you can show me just ONE documented case of a white man raping that disgusting animalia.... IT NEVER HAPPENS.....

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jury selection has begun... AND NO ONE IS SHOWING UP.... COWARD WHITES LETTING THIS ANIMAL GET AWAY WITH IT............. I understand their fear... This foul, DemonRAT nation would just love to let this nigger get away with it.... Read

https://www.wtvy.com/2022/08/09/no-s...-murder-trial/

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    They are too afraid to convict a black man let alone put him to death. They know they will get threatened by BLM and Sharpton and NAACP. Or they will pick mostly blacks and they will let him off. The whites saw what had happened at the Arbery trial and the Floyd trial. They are worried they will get doxed and even killed if they convict let alone put the guy to death. Sharpton will be outside the courthouse with his bull horn screaming about Emmitt Till and the NOI and black panthers protecting their "brother". Whites would rather not show up and throw these girls to the wolves than prosecute this guy. Cowards.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    What zoo did that evil primate escape from?!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I didn't know that! So like much from Hollywood, "Now imagine she's white" was a total lie.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast