Close

Likes Likes:  17
Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Globalists are doing this on purpose to destroy our country. There is no coming back from this. They have the dems / libs / nigs in their back pockets to use as the useful idiots they are. Everything you said in your post is reasonable except moving to Russia. Love Putin or hate Putin, he is very authoritarian not unlike his communist counterparts from back in the day. Remember he is ex KGB and what he wants the most is to revive the glory days of the USSR. I do not stand with Ukraine nor do I stand with Russia. I am neutral and don't give a shit about what is going on out there but you are right in that billions of dollars are being wasted on something that is about to tip off WW3. We won't win. Sending an army of women and trans freaks to fight will end badly for us.

2. Likes Anastasia liked this post
    Tell it like it is
    Chimpout Guest

Well said....

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Globalists are doing this on purpose to destroy our country. There is no coming back from this. They have the dems / libs / nigs in their back pockets to use as the useful idiots they are. Everything you said in your post is reasonable except moving to Russia. Love Putin or hate Putin, he is very authoritarian not unlike his communist counterparts from back in the day. Remember he is ex KGB and what he wants the most is to revive the glory days of the USSR. I do not stand with Ukraine nor do I stand with Russia. I am neutral and don't give a shit about what is going on out there but you are right in that billions of dollars are being wasted on something that is about to tip off WW3. We won't win. Sending an army of women and trans freaks to fight will end badly for us.
    More outrage over a freaking Muppet (yes, I said a Muppet) not paying the desired amount of attention to niglet in sesame place than the general destruction of our nation.
    I have literally cried watching the destruction and death in Ukraine, but all the more the destruction of this nation. At least the Ukrainians will try to fight back. Half of our nation is adding fuel to the fire, and the others are too busy watching filthy drag queens read stories about inclusion to our children. And OMG....
    really? really? A military recruitment ad focusing on queers and equating fighting for queer rights with protecting this nation?
    Niggers killing dozens every weekend, but they want MY Ar15?
    Oh, no says I !
    I am sad to say I buried my 81 year old father two days ago, but I take comfort in knowing he did not live to see the fall of this country he loved.He was a hard working man from the South, and had no problem using the word nigger when appropriate.
    And when he served his country, he used an M1 garand, a 1911, and the old stars and stripes was on his shoulder... not a damn hair dryer and a rainbow fag rag.
    If we don't make some changes soon, I promise you that disrespectful Muppets will not be our worst problems.
    I am racist as hell, and I approve this message.

4. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post