Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Banned
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Behemoth lesbo tranny Brittney Griner pleads guilty to havin dat weed in Russia

She's still in Russia amazingly, I know who cares right,
    https://www.breitbart.com/sports/202...-breaking-law/

Griner pleaded guilty to the charges of possession in a Thursday court appearance. The narcotics charge carries a sentence of up to ten years in prison (!!), according to wire service Reuters.

the player’s coach, Vanessa Nygaard, suggested that Biden has done nothing to help the player because she is a gay woman. “If it was LeBron, he would be home, right?” she said according to Fox News. “It is a statement about the value of women. It is a statement about the value of a Black person. It is a statement about the value of a gay person. All of those things. And we know it. And so, that’s what hurts a little more.”

Yes it's BIDENS FAULT.

Coach made sure to play the race card, gender card, and lesbo card.

Nevermind that no one knows who this is or cares, about some freakishly huge WNBA monstrosity. (until she was trapped in Russia)

I just think the whole thing is kind of strange LOL
    Russia is possibly going to make her join the Circus as a freak? What is their plan?
    Hold her hostage until we stop helping Ukraine? I think that plan didn't work.
    But why would you want something like that in your country?

The punishment seems a bit extreme even to me,
    I guess Russia is very strict,
    and they don't be knowin that Niggerz LOVES dat WEED.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    It's funny. They are trying to call Biden rayciss now for not getting her out. Once Biden finds out, he'll be like, "I'm sorry. I'll be on tha right away. I'll be on that now Cori Bush."

4. Likes DoctorsAndEngineers liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    The liberals are going to hail this sheboon freak a hero!
    I see it for what it is, an America hating butch nigger beatst! I pray that some Russian prisoner bat wings that ugly fucking freak nigger fuck!

Banned
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    It's funny. They are trying to call Biden rayciss now for not getting her out. Once Biden finds out, he'll be like, "I'm sorry. I'll be on tha right away. I'll be on that now Cori Bush."
    Exactly. The sorry groveling nigger ass kissing tranny sow loving coward will go full submissive cuck just like when Kamala called him a racist on TV. (His worst fear!) He'll meet her at the airport doing a kneel and sob like he did for the Floyd fambly. Looking down at the ground in shame.
    Or perhaps a kneel and bob?
    Ooh he finds her large hairy adams apple so enticing.
    She looks like a great candidate for his 7 billion negro LGBTQ freak on the moon plan.
    She can stand there with her sweaty dread lock armpits waving American flag on the moon, it's Biden's (and your) America.

Banned
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    She can stan dere on dat moon smokin a spleef gnomesayin?

"CBD-infused vape cartridge" yeah right I'm not buyin it. Everyone knows niggers need at least 40% chronic THC to soothe the savage beast. Probably planned on smokin it before her nightly dyke out session with her dyking coach and dyking teammates in a big fish factory lesbian cluster dildo and lube raunch fest. Where the sasquach is in the middle. Frikkin gross.

These freaky nig afleets are an embarrassment to the USA

I bet she's not even any good just like one of these I knew in high skoo, just a big pair of monkey arms cant even make a layup

But if it actually was just CBD which I doubt then set the Wendigo free to Greenland, Antartica, the zoo, just not the U.S. please.

Hey her and Simone Biles should hang out for a photo op

It's funny how the media has to call her a "famous" "star" even though no one watches it ever or even knew who she was before this. Nigger privelidge off the scale making her think she can smuggle drugs in because she's in special protected fawned upon by liberals gargantuan monkey lesbo class here in USA.

I wonder why Biden hasn't noticed this, to busy noticing little girls instead probably, this is way past his age preference, give him a 6 year old and some ice cream instead

Guarantee she knew it was illegal, did it anyway...

NOT A BIG DEAL? NOT A BIG DEAL????? Funny Russians calling it Narcotics and it is legal where I live...

But why would you not hold her hostage if you were Russia and BIDEN had declared war on you and sent what is it 400 billion in weapons with the intention to be used against you?

Banned
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Once grandpa Biden finds out, you will be in trouble!
    Unless he hasn't taken his uppers and Alzheimer's disease meds for the day, which in that case he will just forget immediately and start wandering around aimlessly looking lost.

Biden's always the last one to know. =(

The savior of all 8 ft tall nigger lesbians.

God I wish Biden would just die. I don't think I've ever hated someone so much.
    Biden voters die too