Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
Never ever do any business with a nigger, especially rent to those apes.
While working overseas, I rented my water front home for the better part of 15 years thu HomeAway.com... The guy who ran the website back then lived across the lake in Vermont and did all his work from his kitchen table. It was truly a great relationship. It was never a question who you rented to or what you did... The guy later sold the site to Expedia for well over 100 million bucks - but I digress - Anyway, back then I could ask potential renters anything and everything - and I did... If I had any questions, or no questions at all, I'd call the potential tenants. Niggers, of course, have no command of the language, much less proper pronunciation.. Dead give away. As soon as I smelled a nigger, 'click' goes the phone... I had to check tenants a lot as I rented by the week during summers. Rents were reatively high so niggers were not too much of a problem, but there were some attempting to get in. Nary a one ever made it.

Expedia now owns the site and it's been thoroughly niggerized. Any hint of being 'RAYCISSSSS!!!!!' and they pull your ad permanently. AirBNB is worse, I'm told. If I were faced with such woke bullshit now, Id put antifreeze in the pipes, shut off the power, seal it up and deal with the outrageous NY taxes without any revenue . But I'd do so not having to worry about the nigger beast.. Even New York taxes are preferable to niggers that would destroy everything you've worked for.

Never, ever let a nigger into your home