Close

Likes Likes:  18
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Katie Holmes got herself a brand new buck

Katie's hankering for nigga stovepipe just won't quit.

Katie Holmes and Buckwheat-headed nigger, Bobby Wooten III just took their relationship to the next level.
    Though Katie appears to be getting more serious with Bobby, her heart will always belong to her daughter.
    I'm sure. I guess she thinks exposing her daughter to nigger bucks is something a good mother should do.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KatieandNigga Couple - E! Online.png 
Views:	46 
Size:	550.0 KB 
ID:	19971

http://tinyurl.com/284nm72c
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by isedadiva View Post
    katie's hankering for nigga stovepipe just won't quit.

I'm sure. I guess she thinks exposing her daughter to nigger bucks is something a good mother should do.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KatieandNigga Couple - E! Online.png 
Views:	46 
Size:	550.0 KB 
ID:	19971

http://tinyurl.com/284nm72c
    gross!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    No decent man will touch her, so only a negroid will do. I'm not worried. She'll pay the toll.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hopefully,Katie will hook up with the right buck and end up in the mudshark mortuary!LOL!

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Ignatow liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm strongly against the government forcibly taking a child away from a parent with custodial rights, except in cases of grave danger. And this is one such case. A parent hanging around with any niggers, sexual relationship or not, should be treated the same as hanging around with drug dealers and dangerous felons.

If the other parent is deemed unfit, then the closest family member on that side should be given custody, and if that isn't possible, then I'm sad to say, a foster home.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

10. Likes tweakstick, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here's another article.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/kati...221559682.html

This woman went from Tom Cruise to a niggermidget. She went from a guy that many women drool over to some ugly shit Pygmy.

12. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    No decent man will touch her, so only a negroid will do. I'm not worried. She'll pay the toll.
    He might be too small to reach her face; he might not be able to punch her in the eye.

14. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    This woman went from Tom Cruise to a niggermidget. She went from a guy that many women drool over to some ugly shit Pygmy.
    The Church of Scientology's official position is that once you go black, they won't take you back - unless you have a shit ton of money.

Tom Cruise is actually around 5'6" now that he's hit his 60's but at least he's a human midget. A closeted batshit crazy cult member midget but at least a human one. At least the other shit isn't genetic. Of course the daughter will probably end up burning coal or diving for black pearls anyway. That's just Hollywood.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

16. Likes jenkemfactory, Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mudsharks are sick in the head and don’t want to seek help. A nigger doesn’t care if the mudshark is mentally ill,it will accept it because she be it’s trophy.”Looks at me,i gots me a white wemens!” That’s the nigger way to stick it to Whitey! Let niggers and mudsharks have one another. They only bring each other down!

18. Likes jenkemfactory, Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post