Close

Likes Likes:  59
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Mudshark got a new pair of sunglasses

I work at a fairly nice hotel in an otherwise quiet small town. The other day I checked in a rather corpulent white woman and I instantly could tell she rolled the coal, despite being the only one present. You can usually tell. About 10 minutes later she walks in with two sprogs and her buck, an enormous specimen who could have been a stunt double for John Coffey. A good 6'8" and every bit of 450#. Called it.

Fast forward to this evening. I'm relaxing in the lobby waiting for my last few check ins to arrive when I hear screaming down the hallway along with the door to the stairwell slamming. I get up and go down the hallway assuming it's just kids horsing around. On my way down the mudshark starts screaming "I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" and I can hear the distinctive sound of punches landing and bodies hitting walls. The door to the stairwell has a small window and I now see the mudshark on the floor with the shirtless buck standing over her beating seven shades of shit out of her. Now I'm conflicted. This gorilla is close to a foot taller than me and has at least 200 pounds on me. Coupled with the fact that I'm healing from a back injury that left me unable to walk for almost two years. Do I put my ass on the line for this race traitor or just call the local smokies? I chose the latter. I have a wife and kids and be damned if I'm going to risk my safety over some filthy nigger lover.

The officers arrived within two minutes and broke things up. Now here is the kicker. Despite rolling up while this nigger is still chucking wobblies at his coal burner, there is a covid outbreak at the local greybar hotel, so you cannot be arrested in our county at this time. I know, getting covid because you chose to break the law sounds like a personal problem to me. But due to bureaucratic red tape, they couldn't do anything. So she and her sprogs go down to their friend's trailer a block away and he gets sent back up to his room to "sleep it off". Of course the general manager has to come in late at night and retrieve security footage for the officers and because they can't arrest the nigger and they don't want him leaving with nowhere to stay or to go track his mudshark old lady down, they convince the GM not to evict him from the hotel for the night.

Outstanding! Nigger gets a free pass, mudshark got new sunglasses and I get one more reason to continue hating those vile, subhuman creatures.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson View Post
    I work at a fairly nice hotel in an otherwise quiet small town. The other day I checked in a rather corpulent white woman and I instantly could tell she rolled the coal, despite being the only one present. You can usually tell. About 10 minutes later she walks in with two sprogs and her buck, an enormous specimen who could have been a stunt double for John Coffey. A good 6'8" and every bit of 450#. Called it.

Fast forward to this evening. I'm relaxing in the lobby waiting for my last few check ins to arrive when I hear screaming down the hallway along with the door to the stairwell slamming. I get up and go down the hallway assuming it's just kids horsing around. On my way down the mudshark starts screaming "I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" and I can hear the distinctive sound of punches landing and bodies hitting walls. The door to the stairwell has a small window and I now see the mudshark on the floor with the shirtless buck standing over her beating seven shades of shit out of her. Now I'm conflicted. This gorilla is close to a foot taller than me and has at least 200 pounds on me. Coupled with the fact that I'm healing from a back injury that left me unable to walk for almost two years. Do I put my ass on the line for this race traitor or just call the local smokies? I chose the latter. I have a wife and kids and be damned if I'm going to risk my safety over some filthy nigger lover.

The officers arrived within two minutes and broke things up. Now here is the kicker. Despite rolling up while this nigger is still chucking wobblies at his coal burner, there is a covid outbreak at the local greybar hotel, so you cannot be arrested in our county at this time. I know, getting covid because you chose to break the law sounds like a personal problem to me. But due to bureaucratic red tape, they couldn't do anything. So she and her sprogs go down to their friend's trailer a block away and he gets sent back up to his room to "sleep it off". Of course the general manager has to come in late at night and retrieve security footage for the officers and because they can't arrest the nigger and they don't want him leaving with nowhere to stay or to go track his mudshark old lady down, they convince the GM not to evict him from the hotel for the night.

Outstanding! Nigger gets a free pass, mudshark got new sunglasses and I get one more reason to continue hating those vile, subhuman creatures.
    You were right not to get involved. That is for sure.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the nice bedtime story.

Ok, children, how about...

"How I met your mudshark"
    By, Turd Ferguson

Once upon a time...

The End.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    TF, you did the right thing. Coalburners aren't worth shit. Calling the police was right, and never ever get close to any nigger. Both niggers and coalburners are ungrateful, do if the worst did happen, nothing to worry about, your conscience is clear.

I must admit I feel something for previously human beings who burned coal, how they have fallen so far. The Bible tells us to be compassionate, but no way will I put myself in harm's way for any burner or nigger. I feel more so for parents who did all they can to tech their children not to miscegenate, but a bad child will always whore with a beast. In the end, I just accept the fact that coalburners chose to play with fire, to let an animal defile them, to allow themselves to be cheapened with muh dikk, which is so toxic. So, tough, choose a nigger, die by a nigger.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Kim Kardashian was on complaining about Kanye and she didn't know he was that crazy. She was crying on tv. Idiot. Then again wasn't her or her sister's godmother and godfather OJ and Nicole? It always ends bad with coalburners and their niggers but they never ever learn. It's best to just keep your distance from them and don't get involved in their drama.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I would not have risked my life for a race traitor coal scuttle.
    In my world miscegenation is worthy of the death penalty.
    I'd have brought Shitronius a Gatorade and a light snack for giving the dumb bitch a tune up.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Isn't there something in the Bible about miscegenation?

Leviticus Chapter 20

15 And if a man lie with a beast, he shall surely be put to death: and ye shall slay the beast.
    16 And if a woman approach unto any beast, and lie down thereto, thou shalt kill the woman, and the beast: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
    I certainly would not condone executing people as this passage seems to indicate. It's more fun to watch them kill each other!!! Burn the coal and pay the toll as they say!!!
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    You absolutely did the right thing. Never try to help a coal burner who is being touched up by her buck. You could very well end up being attacked not only by the buck but by the burner as well, defending her nigger. It happens all the time. Just ask the cops.

I have less than zero sympathies for dirty whores who choose to rut with a nigger and dedicate themselves to doing their part to eliminate the human race by shitting out mongrel sprogs. They deserve whatever they get, which is usually beating and eventual death. Good riddance.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpwhipper View Post
    I would not have risked my life for a race traitor coal scuttle.
    In my world miscegenation is worthy of the death penalty.
    I'd have brought Shitronius a Gatorade and a light snack for giving the dumb bitch a tune up.

Or a 40 of malt likka, a 3-piece and a pack of Newpoats!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    You could very well end up being attacked not only by the buck but by the burner as well, defending her nigger. It happens all the time. Just ask the cops.
    Offhand I don't recall that with burners, but we've had a couple of chimpouts in recent weeks where a niggerpotamus being attacked turned on the person trying to break things up. Wasn't one at the airport?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

11. Likes Chimp Detester, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Offhand I don't recall that with burners, but we've had a couple of chimpouts in recent weeks where a niggerpotamus being attacked turned on the person trying to break things up. Wasn't one at the airport?

One I recall offhand happened some time ago, but is still fun to watch. White whore defends her pimp who was disciplining her, until Karate guy sends the nigger to dreamland. I'm sure you've seen it, but it's always good for a laugh.

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

13. Likes Sandy , Chimp Detester, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^^Shoulda left Da'Shaun's head as just a flat, wet, red spot on the road.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    One I recall offhand happened some time ago, but is still fun to watch. White whore defends her pimp who was disciplining her, until Karate guy sends the nigger to dreamland. I'm sure you've seen it, but it's always good for a laugh.

Great video! Thanks for sharing!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good. Dumbass coal burner. Too bad they didn't arrest the Coffey Coon......

17. Likes Sandy liked this post