Close

Likes Likes:  24
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Mexican cRapper gets gold chains implanted as hair

He doesn't look part nigger, but I'm posting it here because he's acting just like the niggers that he's emulating with his cRap. He's even got the teefs de oro.

There's no way we could make this up in a million years. This is nigger lookiez meez to a level I could have never imagined, but by a human.

Rapper Dan Sur made waves this week — but not for his music. The up-and-coming artist, who has 1.9 million followers on TikTok, has been gaining attention for a look he has sported since April, which involves (so he claims, anyway) having gold chains implanted directly into his skull.

“I have it as a hook that is implanted in my head and that hook has hooks and they are all hooked in my skull, under my skin,” Sur said in a video clip from April (when he apparently made the change, though it's been gaining attention this week), according to the New York Post. “This is my hair. Golden hair. The first rapper to have gold hair implanted in human history.”

If you're not sure if this look is legitimate, you aren't alone. Sur has repeatedly taken to TikTok to prove to doubters that his chains are the real deal. In one video — speaking in Spanish, as he does in every post — he seemingly disproves that his chains were plastic by showing how they don't float in a glass of water. (Not exactly the most sound method, of course, but it did seemingly work to prove his authenticity for some followers.)
    https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/dan-...211744831.html

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Idiot  cRapper.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	252.9 KB 
ID:	17286
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wait till he gets snatched bald by some nigga thugs looking to boost his bling.

To see a Looks at MEEE freak show, check out pics from the VMA awards - a gathering of nearly-naked whores, niggers, and wiggers.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

To see a Looks at MEEE freak show, check out pics from the VMA awards - a gathering of nearly-naked whores, niggers, and wiggers.
    Scalped would be more like it. Hopefully he'll get tetanus and his head will rot off.

5. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    So, now the niggers will accept it as part of nigger culture?

No. They wont.

What happens if my gardener gets into a hair pulling fight?
    Last edited by jenkemfactory; 09-13-2021 at 05:44 PM.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    He could be part nigger, just look at those big fat nigger lips. Sooner or later this spigger will be in NU like the rest of the cRAPPERS.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Maybe his DL homies like how it's easier to grab his head, gnomesain?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hopefully this worthless sub-cockroach "would-be nigger" will soon reach the same end as most cRappers: DNS.