Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpout View Post
    She is back in hospital.

She sent me this picture earlier.

Attachment 15463

I feel I've let her down a bit.
    ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!

You went above and beyond the call. Don't let anyone, especially yourself tell you any different.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    She is back in hospital.

Attachment 15463

Nope,
    you did the best anyone could hope to do in that situation. If left in that nigger shit hole she would be hopping around on a wooden peg if she even survived. Look at Ashley Judd, rich and famous and she barely made it out of Africa alive

3. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    She is back in hospital.

Attachment 15463

You let her down... how, exactly?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    You let her down... how, exactly?
    I should have realised in niggerland she was more injured than I thought.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I should have realised in niggerland she was more injured than I thought.

Other than dropping a bomb on Niggergeria as you left, I don't see how much more you could have done. Not many people would be willing to enter that terrifying shithole for any reason!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was tempted to talk to her about fried chiggum and waddy melon. Thought better of it.

Her airline manager have been in touch asking her whats happened. Shes explained and theyve been really understanding.

8. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was tempted to talk to her about fried chiggum and waddy melon. Thought better of it.

Her airline manager have been in touch asking her whats happened. Shes explained and theyve been really understanding.
    If your friend has a crumb of common sense she will turn in her resignation with her airline employer who sent her to that shit-hole and basically left her there to die.

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by deadmann83 View Post
    If your friend has a crumb of common sense she will turn in her resignation with her airline employer who sent her to that shit-hole and basically left her there to die.
    We've been talking about this and shes going to be out of action for a while. So she is going to rinse the sick pay she gets then leave. She is going look at other airlines.

She would be silly to quit whilst she has sick pay

12. Likes deadmann83, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    You're absolutely right that would be silly to quit before the sick pay ends. She should also see if she can file for unemployment when the time does come for her to quit though, Considering what she has been through she might be eligible for it.

14. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have a friend who's an air hostess. She said that out of all the places she'll never go, Lagos, Niggeria is at the top of the list.

16. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    We've been talking about this and shes going to be out of action for a while. So she is going to rinse the sick pay she gets then leave. She is going look at other airlines.

Does the UK have workers compensation laws like the US? If she was injured while performing her job she may be able to collect and have all her medical expenses paid in full.

18. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    Does the UK have workers compensation laws like the US? If she was injured while performing her job she may be able to collect and have all her medical expenses paid in full.
    UK NHS so no medical bills luckily. She can get compensation by claiming via her union. but shes out for 6-9 months and shes living with me. Her sick pay runs out in 3 months then she goes to Statutory sick pay of £96/week before tax. So I've said shes living with me as I'm looking after her I'll support her £ that way too.

Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    I have a friend who's an air hostess. She said that out of all the places she'll never go, Lagos, Niggeria is at the top of the list.
    At my place Lagos is optional. Usually offered danger money or they get coons from Heathrow to do it. Luckily in our city its staffed by Humans.

20. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by deadmann83 View Post
    You're absolutely right that would be silly to quit before the sick pay ends. She should also see if she can file for unemployment when the time does come for her to quit though, Considering what she has been through she might be eligible for it.
    She will get "Universal Credit" which is as grim as it sounds. £411/month before tax.

So looks like its me supporting her. Thanks niggers

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    She will get "Universal Credit" which is as grim as it sounds. £411/month before tax.

So looks like its me supporting her. Thanks niggers
    I wish there were more of a bright side, but she can now see what kind of man you are to live with, and that you care for her and want to take good care of her.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

23. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think there is something that has not been said yet, that should be said. I don't know if visitors or the public can see this thread, but for their benefit, I will say it. If your woman were with a nigger coddler, she would be, by now, dead, or worse than dead. Instead, she is with a guy who recognizes niggers for the feral beast they are, and did everything in his power to get her out of a hellhole. Coddlers can cry raysis all they want, but the facts are plain as day. How many human women end up in Ape-Freaka end up raped or dead? Chimpout, your woman was spared that fate by your actions. You have NOTHING to feel bad about. But, I understand where you're coming from. It's a form of survivors guilt, something that has got me from time to time too. I personally prefer not to call it survivors guilt though, as it's more along the lines of signs you have a soul, have a sense of empathy and compassion. Something savage niggers totally lack.
    The only good coal burner runs on steel rails.

25. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    We spoke last night because she could see this whirling round in my head.

She has said the same, she admitted she thought she was a "goner". She was pleased to see me, Her brother said in their family whatsapp (She shown me this I'm not a member!) that her brother has total respect for me, for getting her out of "niggerland".

I think one of the big things getting to me is I moved her and I'm worried I caused her more damage..

27. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Even if she comes out of this nightmare with a wooden peg leg, she has to be thankful she's alive and breathing!

No telling what could have happened to her if she were left to fend for herself in that shithole cesspool of the world.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

29. Likes Sandy , CoonsЯus liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

I think one of the big things getting to me is I moved her and I'm worried I caused her more damage..
    Not moving her would have beyond shadow of doubt caused more damage. Not just to the leg either.
    The only good coal burner runs on steel rails.

31. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Chimpout, I'm not generally known for my sugar coating. I call them as I see them and I'm usually hated by family and friends for it, if only temporarily, even though I'm almost always proven right in the end. It's a thankless job, being right.

What I will not do is say what I'm thinking publicly - neither will I force it on you if you don't want to hear it. You can PM me for that, if you wish. I have at least learned some degree of discretion when it comes to other peoples situations. In my older years, maybe I'm getting softer, maybe wiser. I don't know - not my call.

The only thing I will say here is to first and foremost get in touch with her airline and try to find out where they are at with the situation. Go to the media. Call the Embassy. Do any of these but DO NOT under any circumstances go to Lagos.

I say again, DO NOT GO TO LAGOS!!!

Financial exsanguination is the most assured outcome but not actually the worst thing that will probably happen to you there.

You MUST NOT let your emotions override your intellect here, my friend.
    I am the same Tweak. Sometimes we have to pay the price for who we are. I'm fuckin' fine with it. I won't change. I will not pacify. I am who I am and while I am hurt sometimes by those who don't get it, I will not be anyone other than who I am. And I HATE goddamn niggers. And I don't care who is offended by it. Soldier on, Tweak, soldier on..... And thank you for being friend!
    Last edited by Tar Remover; 06-11-2021 at 06:08 PM.

33. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Last night was interesting, I've been sleeping on the sofa because I respect her and don't want to hurt her. We actually woke up together. (Nothing seedy happened. I'm not a nigger). This has brought us alot closer together and yeah thats really good in my eyes.

We were in the local hospital today and a nigger "nurse" come up to us, she just said "no thanks I'll wait". Its made her avoid the groid even more.

35. Likes Tar Remover, Sandy liked this post
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast