Close

Likes Likes:  7
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

White Farmers sue US Govt over nigger farmer loan forgivement bias

White farmers sue seeking government loan forgiveness

A group of Midwestern farmers sued the federal government Thursday alleging they can't participate in a COVID-19 loan forgiveness program because they're white.

The group of plaintiffs includes farmers from Wisconsin, Minnesota, South Dakota and Ohio. According to the lawsuit, the Biden administration's COVID-19 stimulus plan provides $4 billion to forgive loans for socially disadvantaged farmers and ranchers who are Black, American Indian, Hispanic, Alaskan native, Asian American or Pacific Islander.

White farmers aren't eligible, amounting to a violation of the plaintiffs' constitutional rights, the lawsuit contends.
    https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/...eness-77397183
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don’t see this going anywhere but if it did… Think of the potential to squash nigger only programs that for years have given bad loans and grants to niggers simply for being niggers.

Was watching a video earlier talking about how “racist” the new Anglo Saxon traditions caucus was even though it doesn’t exclude by race. Yet niggers and even others gave their own. What a shit hole liberals have turned us into.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

4. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers became allergic to farm work but certain aren't allergic to collecting GibsMeDat off the backs of real farmers.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

6. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    So niggers are complaining that they can't gits no moneez from farming because of bad luck or whitey or whatever.

Instead of throwing everyone's tax money at them, how about we start up training programs so they can learn how to properly work the land?

I say we set up large farm training co-ops where land, equipment and other capital is provided by the more experienced white farmers.

Instead of white farmers being forced pay them through tax dollars, they would provide free training to the black farmers on these large farms. The nigger farmers can learn the trade properly and in return, the white farmers can keep and sell the crops raised by the niggers - after all, it is their land and capital.

The white farmers should also provide free medical care, food, housing, security etc. to the black farmers during the course of the lifelong training program. I say lifelong only because most niggers are slow to learn.

Of course, I'm just brainstorming here.

We just need to come up with a name for the program. Anybody got any suggestions?
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

8. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    So niggers are complaining that they can't gits no moneez from farming because of bad luck or whitey or whatever.

Instead of throwing everyone's tax money at them, how about we start up training programs so they can learn how to properly work the land?

I say we set up large farm training co-ops where land, equipment and other capital is provided by the more experienced white farmers.

Instead of white farmers being forced pay them through tax dollars, they would provide free training to the black farmers on these large farms. The nigger farmers can learn the trade properly and in return, the white farmers can keep and sell the crops raised by the niggers - after all, it is their land and capital.

The white farmers should also provide free medical care, food, housing, security etc. to the black farmers during the course of the lifelong training program. I say lifelong only because most niggers are slow to learn.

Of course, I'm just brainstorming here.

We just need to come up with a name for the program. Anybody got any suggestions?
    How about "Back to Basics"?

The thought of turning niggers back into farm equipment is pushed back by the thought of niggers handling human food. Besides, niggers had "foe hunnit yehz" and they didn't learn. It isn't going to happen. Lets use them to bust rocks and mine coal.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

10. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Because niggers are too fuckin' stupid to learn anything productive and even if they were, they would be too lazy to put forth the effort.