Close

Likes Likes:  27
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Lizzo the Sowapotamus Supreme posts nightmarish pics: "This what it looks like if I did a push-up on you"

Like the other thread, I can't bear to include the pics here. Eye bleach warning, mind bleach warning, if you click the link.

If I found a nigger over me like this, I know I'd have only seconds to live before it crushed my internal organs into oatmeal.

"ITS SHOOT YO SHOT SATURDAYS ALL BUCKETS NO MISSES // ENTER THE DMs AT UR OWN RISK," she joked in the caption of the photo series, which featured the star perched atop a luxurious yacht with the crystal-blue water behind her. She wore a shiny blue bikini with a snake-print beach cover-up, paired with black sunglasses, diamond hoops and her hair cascading down to the hips as she struck some sultry poses.
    https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/lizz...180010117.html
    We know the world is messed up when Trump is convicted, Democrats steal the election so a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yikes! That fat ass fuckmonkey nigger bitch has no bitness wearing a two piece bathing suit.Blubbery nigger had no consideration for people around it.No one wants to see that shit!

4. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hope it gets caught in a fishing net.

6. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I walk into my massive obese bathroom and I just stare into my wall-to-wall obese mirror and I just lather myself in the most obese expensive oils and creams
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

8. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    her hair cascading down to the hips as she struck some sultry poses.
    Whose hair? Sure as shit isn't hers, unless they are referring to the fact that she paid for it. Fat bitch no doubt has a patchy brillo pad under there.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

10. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Yikes! That fat ass fuckmonkey nigger bitch has no bitness wearing a two piece bathing suit.Blubbery nigger had no consideration for people around it.No one wants to see that shit!
    Nigger beez a LAND MANATEE!! Actually, I'll apologize to manatees. They're cute, unlike this sumo sheboon!!

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Nigger beez a LAND MANATEE!! Actually, I'll apologize to manatees. They're cute, unlike this sumo sheboon!!
    It looks more like a steaming pile of shit!

13. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    It looks more like a steaming pile of shit!
    Tru Dat!!

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Man the harpoons!

I heard that if you're bad and go to hell when you die, that that Lizzo landwhale she boon will sit on your face. After it has devoured ten buckets of KFC extra crispy and has gotten gassy. I bet the ozone layer dies by 00001.% every time that creature expels gas. I bet that it is probably worse for the atmosphere than the entire dairy industry.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thar sheboon blows!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    That thing can only be caught by a harpoon whale gun. Where are the Chinese when you really need them

Then we have this, the sowapotmaus whining about being so fucking fat. Hey..... STOP shoving everything down your chiggun slot ya fat nigger.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CMGBayT...ource=ig_embed
    No diets work it says. Yea, fried chiggun diet definitely doesn’t work. I bet this manatee eats 10k calories a day.

18. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blimp-zillas like Jizzo are virtually bulletproof. Her disgusting fat body is the equivalent of a huge block of ballistic gelatin, used to test penetration and expansion of ammunition. If she went on a rampage, it would be next to impossible to stop, unless you had a cannon available.

20. Likes Blackout, IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    As disgusting as that sowzilla is, even worse, you just have to know that some Negro buck somewhere is smacking its leeeips and grabbing its Muh Dik! looking at those hideous photos.

22. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank god smell-o-vision hasn't been invented yet.
    Proudly deplorable

24. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post
    Thank god smell-o-vision hasn't been invented yet.
    There was an old cartoon, I think one of Tex Avery's, that showed a TV doing that. It's fine if it's an actual cooking show, or a beautiful woman wearing perfume , but can you imagine changing channels and finding some nasty fugly she-nig that smells worse than it looks?

We know the world is messed up when Trump is convicted, Democrats steal the election so a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

26. Likes Ray Cizzums, Odin's balls liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I still say nigger sows are the most disgusting, filthy, vile, low down, violent, repulsive, over-sexed, nasty creatures on the entire planet. Even the bucks don't want them unless they have some money.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I still say nigger sows are the most disgusting, filthy, vile, low down, violent, repulsive, over-sexed, nasty creatures on the entire planet. Even the bucks don't want them unless they have some money.
    The only problem is that the bucks will step right up and impregnate these monsters,
    who then get gibs for the shitlings, which attracts more bucks, allowing the cycle to repeat itself.

29. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    The only problem is that the bucks will step right up and impregnate these monsters,
    who then get gibs for the shitlings, which attracts more bucks, allowing the cycle to repeat itself.

Oh, they have no trouble knocking the sows up the second the sows reach breeding age, but they don't stick around. They're either off to NU, muh dikkin another sow or finding some desperate, trashy, obese mudshark who will support them.

31. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Whose hair? Sure as shit isn't hers, unless they are referring to the fact that she paid for it. Fat bitch no doubt has a patchy brillo pad under there.
    And some women from India gave up THEIR hair so that that land whale could have a weave!!

33. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by isedadiva View Post
    i still say nigger sows are the most disgusting, filthy, vile, low down, violent, repulsive, over-sexed, nasty creatures on the entire planet. Even the bucks don't want them unless they have some money.
    tru dat!!