I haven't watched TV series serials since I was a kid. The television shows now or more niggerfied than ever, it's totally disgusting. 99.99% of what I watch are cable channels, haven't been to a movie in many years, because I haven't wanted too, niggerwood is totally nigger Fuxated, niggers HAVE to be elevated and exagerated because the World Knows how stupid, violent and dangerous they are. Niggers produce nothing Positive only death and destruction. The nigger-loving current democratic administration's 1.9 Trillion dollar package contained a $5 billion part that goes Directly to nigger farmers, NO other farmers, ONLY nigger farmers, THAT'S racist, I wanted to puke when I heard that, the stinking nigger animal has and will continue to cost us all billions and billions of dollars, with this nigger-loving administration opening up the borders and the massive nigger coddling, its sorta depressing, you HAVE to be insane to wanna help niggers because niggers are the same as an infectious disease.