Close

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

Amazon Prime thinks I'm a nigger

I have been using Amazon prime a lot lately due to the beer virus and their free shipping. Today I went to check out a movie to watch since I can't stand anymore nigger pandering news and shows on Tee Vee. So what's the first this to come up? Black Lives Matter banner, followed by every nigger movie even made!

Needless to say I won't be renewing my subscription. I hope Bezos has his bald head skull fucked by an army of aids infected nigger bucks

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200610_174540.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	329.0 KB 
ID:	11520

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't think they think you are a nigger. They just want to pander to niggers. At this point any company not virtue signaling is automatically racist.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    dat cuz yu be buy'n dem krap songs.

amazon has been niggerbatting for years now.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dang! Now, I'm afraid to visit my Netflix account today.
    Separate is not equal,...
    it is better!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by YT Rules View Post
    Dang! Now, I'm afraid to visit my Netflix account today.
    Same thing came up for us tonight. Mrs Spook even commented about how they ruin everything.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Netflux is doing the same, recommending #NiggerLivesDontMatter Nigumentaries on a splash screen
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Get cultured and watch some nigger programing. Yeah right, like that is going to happen.

I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kobo not only thinks I'm a nigger, but thinks I'm a dyke nigger tranny and sent me this:

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Kobo not only thinks I'm a nigger, but thinks I'm a dyke nigger tranny...

Well... Maybe they saw your avatar.

JK!

Sorry, Diva. You know I can't resist the easy shots.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Well... Maybe they saw your avatar.

JK!

Sorry, Diva. You know I can't resist the easy shots.
    Could be!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ugh!! Damn, I just thought I had nigger fatigue. It's gone far beyond fatigue now. Have you seen where the country band Lady Antebellum is changing their name to "Lady A." because it's insensitive to niggers?? (Scream!)

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Amazon better not try to throw that nigger shit in my face!!! I'll soon let them know what they can do with it!

You might like to know I ordered two "Trump 2020" hats from them today. Why two? Just in case some libtard should suceed in pulling it off my head and escaping with it, I'll put another one right back on my head!
    I'm keeping fingers crossed, for I sure do hope he's re-elected in November. I do actually think he will be, especially after the debates that I see are taking place in September and October.
    But I sure do fear for the U.S.A. if the voters were stupid enough to go for Biden. My God, that does not bear thinking about....

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    I don't think they think you are a nigger. They just want to pander to niggers. At this point any company not virtue signaling is automatically racist.
    You're right, I noticed almost all businesses do this. Even Yelp, I see, without asking for it, "Black owned business". I don't do any business with monkeys, period. Unfortunately, too many humans think dealing with niggers is normal and virtuous.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have been avoiding Amazon for a long while now and don't miss them.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Buy from conservative american companies only. Drive the nigger loving cuck companies out of business. If they think they can stay in business from only niggers and libtards they're sadly mistaken.
    Buy Goya and Trader Joe's!! Trader Joe's initially aquiessed but then told the "woke" crowd to FUCK OFF!! I'm glad that they stood strong and did not become "traitor" Joes!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    Ugh!! Damn, I just thought I had nigger fatigue. It's gone far beyond fatigue now. Have you seen where the country band Lady Antebellum is changing their name to "Lady A." because it's insensitive to niggers?? (Scream!)
    And the irony is there is an old sheboon in nig orleans who has been using that name for over 20 years. Right now there is a lawsuit over the name.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    And the irony is there is an old sheboon in nig orleans who has been using that name for over 20 years. Right now there is a lawsuit over the name.

There is no-one to root for on this one. Lady Antebellum is a bunch of kow-towing nigger lovers. The other is a sheboon and shouldn't be holding a microphone.

Drive them all to the top of the Crescent City Connection and drop them in the river.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    There is no-one to root for on this one. Lady Antebellum is a bunch of kow-towing nigger lovers. The other is a sheboon and shouldn't be holding a microphone.

Drive them all to the top of the Crescent City Connection and drop them in the river.
    WORKS for me!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’ve gotten to the point where I only watch classic movies. Bogart, John Wayne, James Cagney, Edward G Robinson.And also some of the 1960’s tv shows.All of today’s actors want to suck nigger dick. And I can’t tolerate it any longer. Same with most of the aging rock stars.
    So most of my time is spent in the reloading room and watching classic movies. No Netflix or Amazon prime for me.I’m tired of the liberal scum bags telling me that I have to like the worthless monkeys.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I’ve gotten to the point where I only watch classic movies. Bogart, John Wayne, James Cagney, Edward G Robinson.And also some of the 1960’s tv shows.
    Me too! Only originals. Remakes of classics all have niggers in them, even if the originals didn't. If niggers appeared in old movies, it was as train porters, servants or cooks.

All of today’s actors want to suck nigger dick. And I can’t tolerate it any longer. Same with most of the aging rock stars.
    So most of my time is spent in the reloading room and watching classic movies. No Netflix or Amazon prime for me.I’m tired of the liberal scum bags telling me that I have to like the worthless monkeys.
    I bet they all don't, but have to pretend they do if they don't want their careers ended. I know Gary Oldman had the guts to say he's fed up with this PC agenda, where someone gets black-listed if they didn't vote for "12 Years a Slave" or other nigger movies.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast