Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like more nigger "wilding". The current oildriller Mayor there is as bad as or worse than shitskin David Dinkins. The nogs have gotten out of control again.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Undoubtedly a nigger. That area of manhattan is completely fuxated and it is extremely dangerous for humans. Barnard and Columbia are in the heart of the jungle and any parent who sends their kids there is beyond irresistible.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    A 13 year old nigger is a fully grown adult.

I was walking with my wife maybe 20 years ago or thereabout and this niglet said yu look gud. I turned around and asked: how old are you, boy? It said 9.

Niggers are horny early.

This was in Queens or Brooklyn, I forget. That's NYC for those who might not know.
    Last edited by jenkemfactory; 12-13-2019 at 04:38 PM.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    This was in Queens or Brooklyn, I forget. That's NYC for those who might not know.
    You mean that place that used to be literally covered in syringes back in the 1990's?

The niggers can have that shithole.

As much as it pains me to say it, New York is a fucking dump, and 9/11 was the perfect wakeup call for those morons to start getting their shit together so people weren't looking at that state and thinking that it was exactly the disgusting piece of shit that it actually was.

TV shows like Jersey Shore helped explain to millions of Americans why New Jersey had a reputation of literally smelling like shit.

That comment aside, there are literally major parts of New York where it is obvious that they are incapable of managing their sewage issues. You can literally smell the stench, and it makes the smell of nigger pale by comparison.

I have driven through New York on several occasions, and opened the windows... and the "fresh air" was fucking worse than what was coming through the filters. You people should be ashamed of yourselves.

You tax the shit out of your people, and you live in what is basically a third world country. What. The. Fuck.

I'll bet you retards in New York even let humans have sex with and marry niggers.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    Undoubtedly a nigger. That area of manhattan is completely fuxated and it is extremely dangerous for humans. Barnard and Columbia are in the heart of the jungle and any parent who sends their kids there is beyond irresistible.
    Thanks for the head's up, I've never been to Manhattan so this helps myself and others who have never been there to avoid the groid.