Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

De-Jon suffocates his niglet because it was taking all the air

Niglet was using all the air for itself!

http://www.wlwt.com/article/mckeespo...by-son/9961245

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Johnson's defense attorney Blaine Jones said his client is an honor roll student in high school who recently started working to financially support his child.
    Two lies in the same sentence

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    "You're lucky I'm in cuffs," Johnson said.
    Every nigger talking like that goes down with one punch. It's going to get plenty smothered in NU.
    We know the world is messed up when Trump is convicted, Democrats steal the election so a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    16 year old pappynig was going to get a good job with some Fortune 500 company and support his niglet in style. Or he'd smother it.

I still don't understand why there are so many niggers when most of them don't survive nigger parenting and don't make it to their first year.

It's going to get plenty smothered in NU.
    Fingers crossed for that!

justin igger
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    16 year old pappynig was going to get a good job with some Fortune 500 company and support his niglet in style. Or he'd smother it.

I still don't understand why there are so many niggers when most of them don't survive nigger parenting and don't make it to their first year.
    They have one of the highest infant mortality rates in the western hemisphere but they breed so prolifically and white cucks are working 24/7 to save their worthless asses.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Johnson's defense attorney Blaine Jones said his client is an honor roll student in high school who recently started working to financially support his child.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddo1 View Post
    Two lies in the same sentence
    I counted three.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't blame the teenaper daddy , that nigfant before long would be looking to screw his hooes . Kill the competition like the rules of the jungle say.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    They have one of the highest infant mortality rates in the western hemisphere but they breed so prolifically and white cucks are working 24/7 to save their worthless asses.
    Breeding is the only thing they do really well. Fertile as hell, those niggers. One sprog gets murdered by its mammy or sperm donor, another one will pop out of the sow in a few months. It was when I was watching an episode of Judge Judy, when she asked some teenaged sow who at 18 already had two niglets, "Haven't you ever heard of birth control?" (of course the sow gave her a "DUHHH, wat dat?" look)that I started to see the big picture concerning nigger breeders.

Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cut off the welfare checks, cut off the food stamps, stop paying for the housing projects and all the other bullshit, and maybe they'll stop breeding. Although looking at the way they live in Africa, I wonder. But at least we won't be paying for it.
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.