Close

Likes Likes:  0

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Post office, supermarket, liquor store. Fuxated, fuxated, fuxated.

Postal nigger behind the counter staring blankly at the screen. Sow and old YT woman ahead of me in line. Fuck this, I'll get stamps at the supermarket.

Surprisingly few niggers inside the supermarket, but one is too many. Want to get some fried chicken (what can I say, I've been craving fried chicken for about a week now), over to the deli counter. Chicken looks like it's been there since Thanksgiving. Check myself out, because the store doesn't want to hire nigger cashiers. To customer service counter to buy stamps. Ask for 2 books of flag stamps. "Sorry, we don't have flag stamps". Cut myself off mid sentence telling the clerk I don't want stamps with niggers on them. Got Christmas stamps, Ok. Out to the parking lot where some snakehead tries to bum a smoke, then asks if I'm headed into town.

Next stop, pickup a case of beer. What the fuck is it with niggers and parking in fire lanes and handicapped spots!?!? Seems I picked the "fill out a mortgage application at the liquor store" day. Five fucking minutes waiting to get rung up, and I can smell nigger. There are none in the store, but I can smell that shitty perfume they use to cover up the nigger stank. Starting to get a headache now.

Back to the post office to mail the bills, and what do we have, but a nigger parked in the fire lane in front of the post office. Causing a real hassle for all the humans trying to drive by.

In to a second supermarket in search of edible fried chicken. In line at the deli counter is a 6'10" 100lb nigger that reeks like an ashtray. I think this one ran out of cologne, so it gave itself a dust bath in an ashtray. Better than nigger stink I guess. To the checkout.... TWO fucking registers open, with sow cashiers, and dozens of humans waiting to check out. Over to the self checkout. Twice as many people there. Many with FULL CARTS!!!

Finally out the door, headed to the car. Nigger Tourette's Syndrome kicking in, making me forget about the headache. In the car now... errands complete. Jesus Fucking Christ I can't wait until 5 for that beer. Heading out of the lot, come to a three way stop. White zombie woman (looked like the type who would have a burner daughter), already at the intersection. I wave it on, it just sits there staring at me.... When I finally go, it decides to go...

Just now cracked that beer. It won't last long.....
    Last edited by Simple Man; 12-27-2017 at 12:57 AM. Reason: Had to pull the 'shoot/witness' part, man. Too close to rule #1