Just browsing through the local Nigmart today and something caught my eye. A toy kitchen set. What is so unusual about that? The pictures on it. A cute little girl around 3 or 4 playing side by side with a niglet. If this wasn't bad enough I noticed a similar product, maybe the same thing in a different box with another little white girl and another buck niglet. Just go to your local store, I don't care if its Walmart, Target or whichever one. Next time you are in there look around at toy packages, and also at items for newborn babies such as cribs and strollers. You will see little white girls with niggers and white women with nigger babies.
I really hate to see this with Little Tikes. They make quality durable products. They did not sell out and move their factories overseas like virtually every other toy company has, they still make their products in the USA right in my home state of Ohio. I really don't think this is simply accidental. Most people probably don't catch onto this stuff, but it is everywhere. Subliminal messaging? Trying to get people to accept this without thinking about it through advertising? I don't think they just brought in a group of random children and snapped photos of them playing with the toys for their packaging. I believe someone behind the scenes intentionally said get a white girl and a black for our products.