This is the nigger version of the 'mile high club.' To scream 'raycissss!' while in mid-air.

A black woman and retired judge has claimed she was targeted for harassment by an American Airlines flight attendant for “slamming” the first class lavatory door on a flight to Phoenix. She denies that charge and believes the incident was racially motivated.

American Airlines Flight Attendant Accused Of Harassing Black Woman…For Slamming First Class Lavatory Door
On February 10, 2024, retired Circuit Court Judge Pamela Hill-Veal was flying in American Airlines first class with her family from Chicago (ORD) to Phoenix (PHX). After using the forward lavatory, a flight attendant stopped her while returning to her seat and scolded her for slamming the lavatory door.
This flight was obviously carrying ratchet Chimpcago niggers to Phoenix, AZ. No wonder Phoenix is so full of niggers now.

Later in the flight she used the lavatory again and found the flight attendant waiting for her when she stepped out. Pointing toward the rear of the plane, he yelled at her:

“He began to berate me by pointing his finger at me towards my face and saying, ‘I told you not to slam the door … so from now on, you are to use the restroom in the back of the plane’

30 minutes before landing, she rose to use the (first class) lavatory once more and when she emerged, the same flight attendant said that she would be arrested upon landing because he “didn’t like the way I talked to him.” She claims she then physically touched her (with his index finger).
Back of the plane! Wow, this fat boon is the new Rosa Parks an' sheeit.

But, it gets worse.

We have not heard the flight attendant’s side of the story yet, but he also accuses Hill-Veal of hitting him. But she says that is ridiculous:

Hill-Veal claims she has not been able to sleep since the incident and now is afraid to fly.
Callin' Ben Crump fo' some mo' o' dat scriminashuns nigger lottery payouts!

https://liveandletsfly.com/american-...lack-lavatory/