These piece of shit niggers have ruined my apartment complex. Ever since they moved in the hallways smell like dirty nigger and weed. They’re loud as fuck, get the cops called on them frequently and disregard all community rules yet my useless property manager won’t evict them. If they were white and caused all these issues they would have been evicted months ago.
My entire building has become an expensive project. I don’t know how they even afford to live here since it’s a very nice apartment complex. Well, it used to be before the niggers moved in. Every weekend they have loud parties where you can hear the cackle of female nigger laughter from four apartments away with the doors and windows shut. The female niggers are the worst since they produce more and more of them. They’re extra loud and act entitled. I hate how nigger women look, smell and dress. Their fat black stomachs exposed for us all to see. Makes me want to scratch my eyes out.
They don’t care about anyone else but themselves and have completely ruined where I live. They literally use the hallways like their personal monkey playground for their niglet children. They open and steal our packages too. I wish they all would get arrested (or worse) so their units could get rented to superior, respectful white people.
I’m SO sick of seeing them take their trash out in their damn pajamas. Stupid chicken wing eating big lipped apes! I wish they were never brought to our country or when they were freed they were killed or shipped back to ApeFrica. They’re nothing but a drain on society and I fucking hate all of them. My dumb ape neighbor is pregnant so I’m going to have to hear her little niglet cry while she’s too stoned to take care of it. They reproduce like cockroaches but can’t be exterminated as easily. I hate all of the smelly, disgusting niggers in my apartment complex. They’re not welcome here and I hope they all leave. Stupid ugly trash niggers!!!!