This is truly sickening and yet another failure of the so-called justice system.

A White Settlement man, 51 year old Scott Jackson, was delivering firewood when naked violent nigger savage Chrisantus Omondi, 27, showed up, and started attacking. The violent savage was staying in an Air B-n-B close by, with others. Evidently this place was used as a flop house. This is why these short term rentals should be banned from neighborhoods. But that's a separate discussion.

The violent savage nigger chased the homeowner inside his home. The homeowner then watched, from the safety of his home, as this filthy nogger savage beat Scott Jackson to death with a piece of firewood. That's as despicable as the nigger itself. It's no wonder the coward wouldn't show his face on camera.

Of course the violent nigger savage has a criminal record, having been charged with evading arrest in the past. Hhe was also accused of holding a security guard at gunpoint. No specifics on whether the nigger was arrested or charged. Only accused.

From what I gather, Omondi is a Kenyan name. There's no mention of the nigger's status, but I bet the evil nigger walked across treasonous Joe Biden's open border.

The judge who let this violent savage nigger go in the past should be held responsible. Until we start holding judges and DAs accountable for coddling these wild niggers, more humans will die!

This deal really, really pisses me off.

This is Texas, why wasn't the homeowner armed and prepared to deal with the nigger?

I better stop here...