I belong to the Circle K coffee club. So every morning I find a Circle K on the way to work to get my free coffee. This week I was working on the beach. So I had to stop at the Circle K on US one near the causeway. The area isn’t very bad, but US one in general is a busy area and has it’s share of vagrants,homless and niggers.
So I park on the side of the Circle K near the dumpster because it was the only spot. I always lock up and take the keys because I carry weapons and an iPad with my portfolio on it. I proceed to walk into Circle K. It was a little crowded, and it was going to take longer than usual. I realized I forgot my phone in the truck.
My daughter calls me up every day before work and so do a few of my buddies. And I don’t want to miss a business call. So I decided to run out and grab my phone then get my coffee.
I’m walking down the side of the Circle K building to my truck. Guess what I see? A fucking skinny crackhead looking sow trying to open my truck door. It was locked.but the nigger was checking. I scream “bitch! That’s my fucking truck!“the sow immediately cries”I’m just a homeless woman looking for food”. I reply “then get away from my fucking truck and go search the garbage cans.”
At the same time, there was a middle aged sow pulling in next to me, catching the tail end.It proceeds to get out of it’s vehicle and go in the store. while in the store, the black piece of shit who thought it was educated, and better than me, comes up to me and says.” I heard what you said. You should be nice to people that are worse off than you” I guess it was referring to me telling the thievin crakheaded sow to eat out of a garbage can. I was still upset so, I reply “that nasty worthless piece of shit was trying to break into my fucking truck!
The sheboon replies, “I didn’t know that. But still, you shouldn’t treat people like that.“ I replied, “you shouldn’t open your mouth unless you know what is going on“
By then, everyone in the store was staring at me. So I let out a big fuck you and I walked out of the store. I went to the Circle K on the beach. Coffee there is better anyway. lol!