Is it kind of like people that work at Subway being called "Sandwich Artists?'

A 21-year-old man was indicted Tuesday for allegedly defacing three Upper East Side synagogues and one Jewish volunteer ambulance with anti-Semitic graffiti — and told The Post he’s “just an artist.”
“Can you stop harassing me?” he pleaded. “I’m just an artist. I don’t know what you’re talking about. Can you stop recording me?”
“To be honest, I didn’t choose it, Islam chose me,” he said. “To be honest, when I was growing up, all of my friends were Muslim so that’s kinda that. I also had a lot of friends from Columbia University and they were Jewish. Don’t get me wrong, I had Jewish friends.”
This Goblino went to Columbia University!? Looks like the liberal's pet affirmative action/quota monkey is turning on them.

“I am not going to sit here and say I hate Jewish people because I am black,” he added. “Nah bro, I like Jewish people. Trust me, bro.”

“I wouldn’t really consider myself antisemitic, because anything that black people do is anti-Semitic to any other race,” he continued. “That’s f–ked up because we get put down worse, but it’s cool.”

This guy is obviously a Kanye West fan.

In each case, when authorities confronted him with photos or videos of his alleged vandalism, De La Rosa brazenly responded, “That’s me. That’s my work.” or simply, “That’s my work,” the complaint states.

https://nypost.com/2023/10/31/metro/...ust-an-artist/