‘When it came to firefighters, I never thought of them like that’: Black man meets 89-year-old at Denny’s. He makes a horrifying confession

I know that when I'm in the mood to admit my evil, evil ray-shisms, I always go to Denny's and tell a rando dindu. Denny's is like a confessional of sorts to admit your ray-shisms against dindus.

On TikTok, a Black man discusses an encounter at Denny’s with an 89-year-old firefighter who made a horrifying and racist confession.

In a video titled “story time,” TikTok user Shamar Alion recounts the deeply unsettling interaction. The video, which has garnered over 864,000 views, details his chance meeting with an elderly man celebrating his 89th birthday. After some casual conversation, the man confesses to a haunting past during his time as a firefighter in the 1960s. He admitted to deliberately ignoring the cries of Black individuals trapped in burning buildings, and choosing not to save them solely based on the color of their skin.
The Daily Dot is starting to give Raw Story a run for its money in the arena of non-factual, race based bullshit pseudo-news.

Many expressed sympathy for Alion, lamenting the weight of such a confession being put upon him. One user wrote, “This story hurts so badly…I had a feeling (given his age) that a confession linked to racism was coming, but had no idea it would be this horrible..” Another added, “This is the saddest thing I’ve ever heard. I’m so sorry he dumped all this on you. It’s so heartbreaking.”

https://www.dailydot.com/news/racist...s-firefighter/