Close

Likes Likes:  57

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like

Can you believe this shit!

OK, so yesterday morning I ride to work with my business/work partner whom I refer to as “the crazy Cuban“. We stop for coffee and gas at the Circle K. He goes in with me to get coffee while his truck is filling up and he leaves keys in ignition . Two things that I learned not to do while growing up in New Haven, Connecticut and when living in NYC.
    So we are getting out with our coffees in hand. Just what we find? A nigger trying to start the crazy Cuban’s truck. The nozzle of the gaspump still in it!
    Good thing that his Dodge truck has the same common problem that all my older Dodges usually develop. The ignition key is hard to turn. It gets stuck, and you have to finagle it a little. So the dumb nigger couldn’t start the truck.
    The crazy Cuban and myself put our coffees on the bumper and without a word, we grab the nigger by each shoulder and forcefully throw it to the ground. On the ground, it’s says”I’s needs a ride!”
    The crazy Cuban is pissed! And as he’s hanging up the gas nozzle, he kicks the fucking nigger in the face and we ride off! Nigger was just laying there, and a couple others getting gas just ignored it.
    I’m driving today and I’m going to stop at that same Circle K. I’m curious to see if any of the nigger clerks inside the store say anything to me. The store is near a section 8 housing that is nigger infested. I seen the nigger clerks kicking niggers off the property for vagrancy and panhandling before. But in spite of that, it’s really not a high crime area. Especially in the morning. Niggers are commonly active mostly at night.
    Now, can you understand what I posted in my last post? It’s like a curse. No matter how hard I try to avoid the groid, they always seem to seek me out and fuck with me for no reason.
    Last edited by Jim Crow; 08-22-2023 at 07:28 AM. Reason: Spelling and wording