The feral groid sent the usual scam email:

International Monetary Fund (IMF)

Headquarters:700 19th Street, N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20431.

Dear Williams S. Moses,

This is to officially bring to your notice for the last time that the IMF, Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) in collaboration with the International Police (INTERPOL) the London Metropolitan Police (LMP) and the Federal police in Africa, Has successfully arrested those criminals behind in ripping and also trying to divert your overdue payment to their foreign account overseas. After their arrest, they confessed that they have ripped millions of dollars from US, Canadian, UK, Germany, Italian etc.
Blah blah. I wasn't in the mood to monkey around with it, so just sent this:

"Am Dr. Rev. Bendover, ENG. and I am not able to conduct business with monkeys who think financial institutions use GMAIL".

That hurt the nigger's feelings. It replied:

Dear Williams S. Moses,

Am not a monkey, you are the one acting like a monkey because when you are not ok with the email account I used to contact then you should have told me to use the domain to contact you.
Whatever that means in NiggerBabble. Silly monkey.

I have no idea why the groid addresses me as "William S. Moses" but if anyone wants to do business with the monkey and collect "56MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS, feel free to write to it and claim your fund here:

cbcontactcentre@gmail.com

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nigerian.png 
Views:	57 
Size:	276.9 KB 
ID:	22867