Close

Likes Likes:  82

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like

Potential liberal neighbors.

Well,the property accross the street is up for sale again!
    I live in a rural area where we all have around 2- 3 acre lots.So it’s at least a 50 yd or more walk to the street from the front porch,And I have a pond many ,trees,a large shed,and a large pile of sand(bullet backstop) in front of my home.
    Are usually, we keep the front gate closed and sometimes locked with a chain. But,this afternoon,my daughter had dropped off my grandson and went out with my wife.And I was in the front shooting AR 22s w/my grandson.We are shooting at pictures we print off the internet and having a good time.Music on and me having a shot of jack and drinking a cola.not disturbing anyone.
    But, all of a sudden this couple in their late 40’s or so come walking down my driveway.before I can say anything,the lady says”are you supposed to be doing that?” Them is fighting words! So,I replied “who are you and what are you doing on my property“? The lady remained silent and the husband says “we were thinking about buying a property across the street and we just wanted to meet the neighbors.”
    At this point,I lightened up a bit and made some small talk.They are from CA and they aren’t used to seeing people shoot 22’s in their yard,blah blah blah.They are obviously liberals!Anyway,they ask me about safty and if there are any robberies. I laugh and reply “everyone’s got a loaded firearm by their nightstand,and there are no blacks for miles, what do you think? The lady replies“what’s wrong with blacks?Some of my friends are black”I reply “that’s your choice,as I have mine,, now,if you will excuse us we need to get back to our shooting, please close the gate as you leave”
    At that point, things could’ve ended well, but the lady felt the need to open her Cocksucker again. She replies, “I hope all the neighbors aren’t all like you”. That didn’t rub me in the right way. But I kept my cool because I had a 10-year-old boy next to me. I just said “get off my property!”
    They just stand there looking stupid and the husband says “you don’t have to get rude ” I told the kid to go inside and I said “I am starting to lose my patience” The fuckhead replied “ We came here politely to introduce ourselves and you got a little rude “ I kept my cool. I just said “you came on private property, uninvited ,I’m gonna give you 10 seconds to get off my fucking property” the lady says “what are you gonna do, shoot us?I reply” did I make any threats?I am trying to be as polite as I can. Now, just leave!“ The husband knew to keep quiet,he grabbed her by the hand and they left.
    My grandson said “ what was thier problem?” I just replied on “kid, it takes all kinds“. And we went back to doing what we were doing until my wife and daughter got home.
    I told them what happened and they thought I handled it well,as I know I did! Those liberals were trespassing and I was more than polite. But, the point of me even posting this is to point out how fucking annoying, rude and obnoxious liberals are. They can be as bad niggers in a different way.
    Imagine 10 or 20 liberals moving into this neighborhood?They would come in,want to change all the fucking rules and invite their nigger pets. I hope they don’t buy that house accross the street.
    Last edited by Jim Crow; 06-17-2023 at 08:12 AM.