Police searching for suspect after two women found dead in South Knoxville

Knoxville police detectives are searching for a man suspected in a double murder that happened in South Knoxville this weekend.

Police identified the victims as Madison Johnson, 22, of Knoxville, and Heidi Johnson, 20, of Knoxville.

The two women aren't related, explained Heidi Johnson's sister, Cassidy Johnson. Heidi was living with Madison at Madison's mother's house, and Madison was dating the suspect, a 26-year-old Knoxville man.

Heidi often accompanied Madison when she went out, because Madison had a car and a driver's license. The two women frequently visited the suspect at his house, Cassidy Johnson said.
".........frequently visited the suspect at his house....."
And even took a friend along so as to increase the coal body count?

Cassidy described her younger sister as "the funniest person I ever met," adding, "She was beautiful. She didn't care what anyone thought of her. No one could put her fire out."
That nigger sure put her fire out.

At around 9 a.m. May 13, officers responded to a call of a domestic disturbance at a home in the 400 block of Woodlawn Pike, a department spokesperson said in a press release. Officers thought an armed suspect could still be inside the home, and crisis negotiators were sent there, the release said.

Negotiators didn't make contact with anybody inside the home, so officers went inside and two women were found dead, the release said. According to the release, the suspect left on foot.

Cassidy Johnson said she had dated the suspect for about a year, saying that while he sometimes showed a violent side, it was never directed at her.

"I don't know what flipped his switch," she said. "We knew him, he was friends with my entire family. It's mind-boggling, really."
Nothing "mind-boggling" about it. Chimps gonna chimp. And if you burn the coal you pay the toll.

“There are a lot of women out there that are in relationships with dangerous men and are way too comfortable with being threatened with death,” she said. “If someone tells you, ‘I’m going to kill you,’ believe them. [Martin] told me, probably 100 times. I never believed him. Although he didn’t kill me, he killed my little sister and Madison and that’s almost worse because I had to watch this all happen.”
A nigger told her he was going to kill her and she still didn't ditch him. Darwin was wrong. Very, very wrong.

https://sports.yahoo.com/police-sear...130941426.html