Greetings to all fellow white humans here.

Before I say what I want to say to all of you here, I would like to tell you that I am, unfortunately, from a filthy, multiracial and multicultural Latin American country. I will

not say which one is, but, believe or not, it fortunately has whites, but the majority is still of halflings and nignogs. I know that Americans and Europeans don't believe

this, but, unfortunately, some white people don't choose where they are born. So, is it worth saying that anyone born of both white parents isn't white because they

were born in Namibia, South Africa etc?

What I want to tell is: DON'T! Never come to this poverty-stricken and mutt-infested butthole called Latin America. I mean it. Unfortunately I have the bad luck of living

among these degenerate, loud-mouthed, uncouth, dirty and violence-prone animals. Everyday I have to deal with degenerate and bad music, see ugly, ignorant and

crude mutts and nigs wearing flip-flops and fighting over petty things, see dirty streets, lack of trust because of miscegenation and no sense of racial and identity

cohesion common in civilized places like Europe and many other unpleasant behaviors and acts.

Please, avoid this place at all costs. And, being overtly sincere here, I do envy people from Eastern Europe. No matter how poor your white country is, it's still better

living among whites than coontowns and mutttowns.