I'm in need of a chill pill... I'm listening to National Proletariat Radio (NPR) [first mistake] on my way in to ship a package. Some nameless nigger-sow insect babbling about 'Da Blachk Diapoora (Diaspora)' Claiming the greatest leaps in Western Civilization 'corr-e-ponded' with the number of niggers cursing a particular nation. 'All dem beutful buildings in Waashunton DC wuz built by blachks' and that Europe will now experience a 'rennysance' (renaissance) with all the new nigger criminals soiling Europe's great cities...

I just couldn't take it... Where was the editorial review of these lies??? I start SCREAMING at the radio... (You know the rant: 'you filthy, lying nigger POS...)... A Statey sees me ranting to seemingly no one and pulls me over. "Hello, Sir, I noticed you having a conversation... were you on a cell phone?' I did not have my cell phone with me and simply said so and said he was free to look.. While he quickly looks around, he asks if I'm OK, and says there are many forms of 'distracted driving' and that I should be careful. I was let off with what I guess was a warning.

I'm at my limit with these nigger beasts and their coddlers... Not without coincidence, this nation is damn near it's end too.... Anyway, my Saturday morning...