While in the military, I worked - fortunately at distance - with a negress Captain. Never really interacted with her a great deal, knew much about her but she seemed personable as much as a nigger can be. Obviously, the military tamed her natural jungle instincts. That changed once she left and became a lawyer.

She sent a hectoring message to me on Facebook about a Trump meme I posted. So I looked at her Facebook at it was nothing but Burn, Loot, Murder, but more surprisingly, trannies. Most niggers hate trannies and most tranny deaths are from niggers who want muh-pussy but get muh-dick instead.

Although she was seeing the dregs of humanity working in the DA's office, a Trump meme set her off in a way that only a nigger libtard would react. She moved to private law firm, and she is the token negress lawyer. She could have gone to an all nigger legal firm, but she probably wanted to be the wise negress for the virtue signaling libtard legal firm. It shows that niggers will sacrifice their BLM talking points and belief in diversity for money, that many niggers don't being like around other niggers, and that whitey has to provide them with a living.

She'll probably cause so many problems from BLM activity, tranny advocacy etc. that the firm fires her, gets sued etc., all from hiring a nigger. Never worth it.