Here's the original news report, with nigger news anchors, where they scream "RAYCISSS!"

Not so fast, dumb ass niggers. It's another nigger hoax.
Student admits to racist graffiti at Sacramento school: ‘A prank that went sideways’

A prank that went sideways, my ass. That's a full blown nigger hate crime hoax! The penalty for that should be a one-way ticket back to Apefrica. For good.
Investigators have identified a Black student is responsible for racist graffiti found over a water fountain at C.K. McClatchy High School with a message that alluded to segregation, community leaders announced Thursday. Mark Harris, a community liaison with Sacramento City Unified School District, said the student confessed to writing “colored” on one side of the dual water fountain and “white” on the other side. He said he saw video that showed the student writing the graffiti that corroborates her confession. “I’ve been practicing law for 40 years, people typically don’t confess to things they didn’t do, unless they’re under duress or coercion. And nobody has claimed that; not her, not her family,” Harris told reporters Thursday afternoon during a news conference outside McClatchy High. “There is video corroborating her confession.” Harris, an attorney with an expertise in social justice and civil rights matters in Sacramento, was appointed last month to help the school district address racism and improve on equity, social justice and civil rights. He said Thursday that it shouldn’t matter whether the student responsible was Black or any other ethnicity. “It was a prank that went sideways is my characterization of what the young woman said in her confession,” Harris said while standing along side Black community leaders. “It should be a moment for our community to come together and make sure this doesn’t destroy this person’s life.”
https://www.sacbee.com/news/local/article258524378.html