So...A few weeks ago, I had to head back to Italy. Layover was in Orlando, no big deal. Spent two weeks back home, seeing family, fixing my Father's fuck-up's and then returned to the states. I usually fly Delta, but got a MUCH better deal on Southwest for my return flight... If you have seen the news, you know what is going on. I landed again in Orlando, only to find out that my flight was cancelled. Not delayed, not late, but legit cancelled. No idea how long it would be. So they offered me a solution. There was another flight heading back to MN and they would book me a seat immediately and pay all baggage fee's plus a voucher for the situation. Ended up on a flight alright.. Fucking Spirit Airlines.

Now, for those of you who travel, you know Spirit is the bottom barrel of airlines. Most of their planes are older than I am, the seats are essentially folding patio chairs and they nickel-dime you for everything that they can. I got on the plane and quickly realized that it's mostly niggers that are their bread and butter. Now, imagine, finding out that you cannot upgrade to get away from the animal's, but instead are stuck in the middle of the monkey cage. Never in my life, would I wish this on anyone.

The Stewardesses were all black. There was one old white guy as a pilot and I do believe he was the only human in charge of the plane. All around me, I had rowdy jigs, each playing music off their cellphone's, different songs of course. Yelling, screaming, cussing, etc was the norm. Oh, did I also mention that they didn't serve alcohol on this flight? Didn't stop the jigs from bringing their own on (airplane bottles), which most flights would bounce you the fuck off for drinking during the flight. It was almost encouraged.

I was afraid to bring out my laptop, so my only solitude was my phone (no internet service) and watching a movie I had already downloaded to it (with headphones on of course). I was sitting near the window, had a buck next to me who needed a lap belt extension (if you need the extension, get two seats). I was constantly bumped the entire flight, not because my seat neighbor was moving, because niggers were playing in the aisle's, being typical niggers.

When the Stewardesses finally offered pop/pretzels and some stupid rate, all you could hear were niggers whining and crying about the prices. I opted out, last thing I wanted to do was pull out a credit card. We finally landed, all the niggers started clapping and cheering (like landing a plane was the equivalent of graduating kindergarten in their mind). I couldn't get off the fucking plane fast enough.

So word to the wise, Spirit might be cheap, but you get what you pay for. I would have rather walked then put up with this shit for 3 hours.