I am a white Gen-X American man and am joining Chimpout because I am fed up with the harassment. The constant media assault against whites and white men especially. Nearly every product commercial beats the audience over the head with how wonderful and compassionate are blacks, and how weak, stupid, and pathetic are the Whites...unless, of course, the White actress is portrayed committing miscegenation. So I searched the term "negro fatigue" and discovered several articles by people with the exact same sentiment as myself. So I lurked here and there for a while and did my research on the topic of race (I never really took it seriously before; the racists that I personally knew were just low IQ whites). I now understand that in the long term biological competition for resources and survival, that the African is the enemy of Humanity. I don't have a problem with the other human races such as Asians but all the Africans (however long they have been here in the USA) must go back to Africa. There is the occasional good African perhaps, but they are just not worth the destruction caused by the majority. Our society has enough problems without the %13. The only way for Western Civilization to survive is a peaceful repatriation of the Africans so that we can reach "Nig Zero".